Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

There is something wrong with us. We are not playing so great. Had it not been a red we could have been in deep trouble. And now we play these assholes who play their games of their lives against us. Please just get a win.

barcanuck

This is the last home game of the season. 3 straight clean sheets is a great sign and most likely the German will now be in net. Just win against these butchers!

Any of the butchers suspended against us?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
These a**holes just won against Sevilla, they're pretty much saved from relegation :(

Won't change a thing, they'll still come out to try and hurt us.

bismp

I don't think that we are going to lose in the last game for the year in Camp Nou :tata:

FC B

Must show a completely different approach from the players for this game. Otherwise, without motivation and fighting spirit this has the potential to end really bad for Barca and for our title hopes.

ash786

Banned
...They did beat Sevilla at home but must have been an under strenght tired Sevilla cause they're most important game is this weeks semi final...Espanyol is dreadful away from home gonna be an easy win plus they have a game in hand over the other relegation teams...

J

Jamie Cal

...They did beat Sevilla at home but must have been an under strenght tired Sevilla cause they're most important game is this weeks semi final...Espanyol is dreadful away from home gonna be an easy win plus they have a game in hand over the other relegation teams...

It was almost entirely a B team for Sevilla. Only Rico in goal and Coke I would call a starter, and even Coke was subbed off. Iborra and Llorente also started but they definitely wouldn't be first choice now. They're entirely focusing on Europa now, and probably rightly so.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Of course I wasn't talking about their win as if it was some sign of the level they'll show, I'm just gutted we won't have the chance to burry their asses to relegation :(

J

Jamie Cal

Of course I wasn't talking about their win as if it was some sign of the level they'll show, I'm just gutted we won't have the chance to burry their asses to relegation :(

Tbh, if them being safe gives us an easier win then that's all that matters. They're gonna be out to spite us but at least points aren't an extra factor. And they were always gonna go hard to win today given how Sevilla have zero to play for in the league and have been wobbly lately anyway.

There's still hope:

1. We beat Asspanyol
2. Atletico loses to Levante and Real drops points to Valencia, winning us the league before the game against Granada
3. Granada beats Sevilla and Sporting, Rayo and Deportivo all win both of their remaining games
4. Asspanyol loses to Eibar or ties them
(14. Deportivo: 45 pts, 15. Rayo: 41, 16. Sporting: 41, 17. Asspanyol: 40/41 (they have a worse goal difference than Rayo and Sporting), 18. Granada: 39 with their game vs us left)
5. It's the 95th minute of us vs Granada and the score is 0-0
6. Pique backheel into our own net just before the whistle blows
7. ???
8. Profit!

A guy can dream, right? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans