Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

Date: May 08, 2016, 17:00 CET

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KILL ! Kill em all
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Estonian Culé
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully we will destroy those cönts

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is something wrong with us. We are not playing so great. Had it not been a red we could have been in deep trouble. And now we play these assholes who play their games of their lives against us. Please just get a win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the last home game of the season. 3 straight clean sheets is a great sign and most likely the German will now be in net. Just win against these butchers!

Any of the butchers suspended against us?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Espanyol beat Sevilla today.

#SayNoToRacism

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These a**holes just won against Sevilla, they're pretty much saved from relegation

Won't change a thing, they'll still come out to try and hurt us.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think that we are going to lose in the last game for the year in Camp Nou
    The official Barcaforum 2016/17 MotM thread

"At Barcelona, you’ll hear about this kid on the youth team. He wears number 10 like you. He’s small like you. He plays with the ball like you.[...]His name is Leo Messi.[...]I want you to give him one piece of advice.

Tell him, “Play with happiness. Play free. Just play with the ball.”

Even when you are gone, the free style will live on in Barcelona through Messi."

Ronaldinho Gaucho,to his 8 year old self

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must show a completely different approach from the players for this game. Otherwise, without motivation and fighting spirit this has the potential to end really bad for Barca and for our title hopes.

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...They did beat Sevilla at home but must have been an under strenght tired Sevilla cause they're most important game is this weeks semi final...Espanyol is dreadful away from home gonna be an easy win plus they have a game in hand over the other relegation teams...

Jamie Cal
    Quote Originally Posted by ash786 View Post
    ...They did beat Sevilla at home but must have been an under strenght tired Sevilla cause they're most important game is this weeks semi final...Espanyol is dreadful away from home gonna be an easy win plus they have a game in hand over the other relegation teams...
    It was almost entirely a B team for Sevilla. Only Rico in goal and Coke I would call a starter, and even Coke was subbed off. Iborra and Llorente also started but they definitely wouldn't be first choice now. They're entirely focusing on Europa now, and probably rightly so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course I wasn't talking about their win as if it was some sign of the level they'll show, I'm just gutted we won't have the chance to burry their asses to relegation

Jamie Cal
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlom View Post
    Of course I wasn't talking about their win as if it was some sign of the level they'll show, I'm just gutted we won't have the chance to burry their asses to relegation
    Tbh, if them being safe gives us an easier win then that's all that matters. They're gonna be out to spite us but at least points aren't an extra factor. And they were always gonna go hard to win today given how Sevilla have zero to play for in the league and have been wobbly lately anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's still hope:

1. We beat Asspanyol
    2. Atletico loses to Levante and Real drops points to Valencia, winning us the league before the game against Granada
    3. Granada beats Sevilla and Sporting, Rayo and Deportivo all win both of their remaining games
    4. Asspanyol loses to Eibar or ties them
    (14. Deportivo: 45 pts, 15. Rayo: 41, 16. Sporting: 41, 17. Asspanyol: 40/41 (they have a worse goal difference than Rayo and Sporting), 18. Granada: 39 with their game vs us left)
    5. It's the 95th minute of us vs Granada and the score is 0-0
    6. Pique backheel into our own net just before the whistle blows
    7. ???
    8. Profit!

A guy can dream, right?
    Last edited by Lelouch vi Britannia; 2nd May 2016 at 03:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.