Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash786

Banned
...Real madrid dnt deserve La liga or the Champions league...Please dnt bottle it next week...Granada are definately not a bad team we just have to put the ball in the net stop missing all the chances...

FC B

Great spirit, effort and determination from this game. That's what Barca was missing so much !

ash786

Banned
...Sevilla actually dominated the game...If Real madrid and Valencia can beat Granada away so can we...Plus they have nothing to play for now...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As we sent off dirty Pericos with manita everyone will forget how ref missed to give few second yellow cards.

ash786

Banned
...Wot am I reading about incentives on other websites...Are Real Madrid allowed to pay Granada to play better than they would have now that their safe...

jairzinho

Granada bring 'safe', is good in some ways, but it still won't be an easy game. If anything, i think they will enjoy nothing less than playing the spoiler role and being the team that denied Barca the title on the final day.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
...Wot am I reading about incentives on other websites...Are Real Madrid allowed to pay Granada to play better than they would have now that their safe...

Yep, it's allowed in Spain and a normal practice when things are so close in last round.

ash786

Banned
...On the other hand here's to hoping Deportivo does us a favour...Last year final game of la liga...We played without intensity and that draw helped them stay up we didn't even want to score they owe us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans