Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

more excited about this match then about el classico last month (thank you barca:)) huge match!

Icarium

Lifestealer
What I wouldn't give for an early goal today. Maximum intensity and pressure from the get go and a quick goal to settle the nerves a bit.

...pretty please.

Lacks the meme, here you go.

pretty_please.jpg

FC B

Last time these cunts visited Camp Nou in the league:

That was back in the times when Barca was motivated and determined to win, to fight, to run, to score.

I hope they quit with their complacency in this game.

Trickykid

20 mins to go, and I'm getting ridiculously nervous. I refuse to drop the league to that prick Pau and a merengue loanee.

Neeraj

How I hate this excuse of a club and their animal fans. My. Dream finish is to thrash them into relegation post which their club goes into a downward spiral that never stops, eventually taking them to Sunday league football, them being the worst and most hated team even there.

ash786

Banned
...So we drawing today cause we dnt wana score today...Looks like Real madrid will win la liga...They just dnt wana score the second goal...

Iarwain

Lucky that Messi nailed that early free kick to put the pressure off. These thugs are making the game unplayable.

ash786

Banned
...Brilliant second half that's the Barcelona I know...We must think about Granada now...Please dnt bottle the final game...

ash786

Banned
...Granada are winning against Sevilla...Gonna be a tough game atleast if they win they won't play their hearts out against us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans