Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash786

Banned
...According to Bleacher report we drawing this weekend and they usually predict us to win every game...Even their confidence in us is low at the moment...

Ritchie

Unconfirmed reports Real Madrid players have offered Espanyol players free sex if they stop Barca winning on Sunday. They're going to be even more up for it now.

If we'd beat Valencia we could have sealed the title against these.

xavi_the_Boss

It´s because we play asspanyol and something happend a few years ago.So of course it has to happen again.....

I think Barca will trash this shits.

gasgas

Unconfirmed reports Real Madrid players have offered Espanyol players free sex if they stop Barca winning on Sunday. They're going to be even more up for it now.

You mean real madrid and espanyol players are gay? :amazed:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

We will also give them free sex, on the field !

serghei

We'll beat Espanyol for sure. Derby or not, they've been beaten 4-0 by Las Palmas a few weeks ago. If Palmas scored 4 against them, I think we can score 4 as well on Camp Nou.

gasgas

We'll beat Espanyol for sure. Derby or not, they've been beaten 4-0 by Las Palmas a few weeks ago. If Palmas scored 4 against them, I think we can score 4 as well on Camp Nou.
With them promised free sex and our terrible form
I dont know man

bismp

:lol:

What's this I'm reading about Pau provoking? There was something in Sport today.
He said that he wants Real or Atleti to get La Liga.He also said that the 2007 match was a dream night and rhey want to do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans