Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

destroy this team

they beat sevilla so won't be easy

Please we dont want to see a repeat of the 2007 season .

Lifestealer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia View Post
    There's still hope:

1. We beat Asspanyol
    2. Atletico loses to Levante and Real drops points to Valencia, winning us the league before the game against Granada
    3. Granada beats Sevilla and Sporting, Rayo and Deportivo all win both of their remaining games
    4. Asspanyol loses to Eibar or ties them
    (14. Deportivo: 45 pts, 15. Rayo: 41, 16. Sporting: 41, 17. Asspanyol: 40/41 (they have a worse goal difference than Rayo and Sporting), 18. Granada: 39 with their game vs us left)
    5. It's the 95th minute of us vs Granada and the score is 0-0
    6. Pique backheel into our own net just before the whistle blows
    7. ???
    8. Profit!

A guy can dream, right?

Wow. Sounds like a movie plot.

Hopefully Valencia and Levante do us a favour like Chelsea did for Leicester against Tottenham yesterday. That way we don't have to deal with nerves on the final day.

New signing

It's going to be a tough game as these thugs will play their heart out to give Real a chance at the title... Can't wait to magically turn it in the second half again, need to put these thugs away early and often.

glads it's on sky

Banned

...After seeing Athletico play yesterday there is no way they will lose against already relegated Levante and their final game being at home nah...We have to win both hopefully easily...Both teams are bottom half teams which we play against we are expected to win both...Just hope that we do...
    Last edited by ash786; 4th May 2016 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barcafan161 View Post
    glads it's on sky
    Those guys from sky are infatuated with Ronaldo. I think they might have pajamas with CR7.

Banned

...I'm done with the champions league if Real madrid win it...Why the hell are they in the final...This is like so corrupt I seriously will never watch it again if they win...A deflected shot plus Lucky draws...Uefa Madrid can go to hell if Lucky Madrid lifts the trophy...

Previously known as Mehssi
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Those guys from sky are infatuated with Ronaldo. I think they might have pajamas with CR7.
    He played in the mighty EPL, so he proved his worth as a player, Messi still has to score on a rainy monday night at Stocke Citeeeeh
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Jamie Cal
    It's weird as hell not having a midweek game. Feel like it's weeks since we've played last.

I heard the fans are preparing a great mosaic for the game. Can't wait. Pity the game is Sunday, I always like the games on Saturnday more for some reason.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    I do miss midweek games. Gonna be long summer without Barca

HiiiPoWeR
    I will not be able to watch Barca's two final games because I have to play with my own team.
    We are in a similar situation to Barca btw. Leading the league with 57 points in 24 games with our local rivals behind us having 56 points. So I am looking forward to celebrate two championships next sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana Bull View Post
    I will not be able to watch Barca's two final games because I have to play with my own team.
    We are in a similar situation to Barca btw. Leading the league with 57 points in 24 games with our local rivals behind us having 56 points. So I am looking forward to celebrate two championships next sunday.
    Tough spot to be in! Best of luck mate
    peptastic