Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
There's still hope:

1. We beat Asspanyol
2. Atletico loses to Levante and Real drops points to Valencia, winning us the league before the game against Granada
3. Granada beats Sevilla and Sporting, Rayo and Deportivo all win both of their remaining games
4. Asspanyol loses to Eibar or ties them
(14. Deportivo: 45 pts, 15. Rayo: 41, 16. Sporting: 41, 17. Asspanyol: 40/41 (they have a worse goal difference than Rayo and Sporting), 18. Granada: 39 with their game vs us left)
5. It's the 95th minute of us vs Granada and the score is 0-0
6. Pique backheel into our own net just before the whistle blows
7. ???
8. Profit!

A guy can dream, right? :lol:

Wow. Sounds like a movie plot.

jairzinho

Hopefully Valencia and Levante do us a favour like Chelsea did for Leicester against Tottenham yesterday. That way we don't have to deal with nerves on the final day.

amazingoopah

It's going to be a tough game as these thugs will play their heart out to give Real a chance at the title... Can't wait to magically turn it in the second half again, need to put these thugs away early and often.

ash786

Banned
...After seeing Athletico play yesterday there is no way they will lose against already relegated Levante and their final game being at home nah...We have to win both hopefully easily...Both teams are bottom half teams which we play against we are expected to win both...Just hope that we do...

Last edited:

ash786

Banned
...I'm done with the champions league if Real madrid win it...Why the hell are they in the final...This is like so corrupt I seriously will never watch it again if they win...A deflected shot plus Lucky draws...Uefa Madrid can go to hell if Lucky Madrid lifts the trophy...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Those guys from sky are infatuated with Ronaldo. I think they might have pajamas with CR7.

He played in the mighty EPL, so he proved his worth as a player, Messi still has to score on a rainy monday night at Stocke Citeeeeh :coffee:

J

Jamie Cal

It's weird as hell not having a midweek game. Feel like it's weeks since we've played last.

serghei

I heard the fans are preparing a great mosaic for the game. Can't wait. Pity the game is Sunday, I always like the games on Saturnday more for some reason.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I will not be able to watch Barca's two final games because I have to play with my own team. :(
We are in a similar situation to Barca btw. Leading the league with 57 points in 24 games with our local rivals behind us having 56 points. So I am looking forward to celebrate two championships next sunday. :coffee:

BarcaOG

Banned
I will not be able to watch Barca's two final games because I have to play with my own team. :(
We are in a similar situation to Barca btw. Leading the league with 57 points in 24 games with our local rivals behind us having 56 points. So I am looking forward to celebrate two championships next sunday. :coffee:

Tough spot to be in! Best of luck mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans