Final game of the season..

martyorme

Hi,

I'm from Belfast and heading out to Barcelona from 11th - 18th April on a family holiday, and for the Grand Prix. I'm a big Barca fan, although when the Grand Prix was booked 3 months ago I was assuming that the league would have been wrapped up either last weekend or this weekend based on our lead ha!

Anyway, I've a couple of questions that I'm wondering if you're aware off based on random knowledge (had a Google but couldn't find much).

Firstly, let's say Barca, Atletico and Real match each other in the next 2 matches and it comes down to the final game. Would you imagine Barca would open up the Camp Nou for the fans and show the Granada game on the big TVs? (if not then I read a few articles in the travel section on the best bars etc which is handy)

Secondly, let's say Barca beat Granada and win the league on the last game of the season (14th May), would you imagine they would parade the trophy on either the Sunday, Monday or Tuesday? Or with the Copa Del Rey final the following weekend, would likely wait until then incase they could parade both trophies at the same time etc?

Any replies with any inside knowledge, or even best guesses would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Marty

martyorme

Thanks for the replies, it was definitely wishful thinking about the stadium ha! Fingers crossed for wins against Espanyol and Granada so that I can be a part of the great atmosphere on the 15th May :)

Home of Barca Fans