Your dream signing?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see who would you want in Barcelona if anything was possible.

We might as well dream because if we don't find a shirt new sponsorship deal we won't be able to keep our current stars.

I pick Verratti.

bismp

Verratti

He is the closest Xavi-like player in the market(although i don't follow other teams much,so don't quote me on that).He is relatively young,which means that we can build the midfield around him for many years.Plus,with MSN infront of him,he can become the best midfielder in the world.

Only downside is that PSG won't let him go,unless we give them like 80+ million euros.

But if i were him,i would leave for a bigger club(Barca/Real/Bayern),unless the board brought a superstar(like CR,Messi or Neymar) to Paris

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Verratti, he is perfect.
Watching modric yesterday running the midfield reminded me that barca doesn't have that type of player now, to sit back and make the play, busi is a different kind of player, verratti could do that in barca so well.

khaled_a_d

Pogba ,perfect fit in Barca midfield .a player already has shown a rare characteristic for a young starlet . steadily improving year after year .
This season he worked his weakness (passing) and took it to the next level .embraced his role as the team best player who has sort of a leadership on him .
This rare of height,strength,speed,dribbling ability is just phenomenal .can't say I remember many who had such combination b4
Verratti would be gr8 ,but I don't think we need his type of player anymore tbh .

JamDav1982

Maybe not quite the same thing but I think the best signing for Barca would be a fourth attacker who the front three are told they have to rotate for.

Think that is the one thing and one area of the team that failed ore than any in last month in the big games. Due to tiredness.

Who that would be I am not sure but dont fancy Nolito for 18m when two of the current attackers are already pushing 30.

Outwith that I would probably take Alaba as a 'dream signing'

Last edited:

Devils

If I were to pick based on necessity to the current squad I would pick Gundogan.

If I were to pick just out of any player in the world of my personal preference, without taking into account necessity of the current squad, I would pick Griezmann.

J

Jamie Cal

Pogba. We'd still need to fill the squad, but one Pogba in this current fit Barca team and we'd be unplayable. Plus, I'd be scared if he goes to RM.

Home of Barca Fans