Your dream signing?

GoGGi

I was always say Verratti over Pogba, but right now I think Pogba is perfect choice for Barca. He would better connect with MSN, he would bring "excitement" in squad in regards of technical ability, crazy tricks and could "challange" our three Kings in trainings... We need some competition in our squad.

frog-fcb

I was always say Verratti over Pogba, but right now I think Pogba is perfect choice for Barca. He would better connect with MSN, he would bring "excitement" in squad in regards of technical ability, crazy tricks and could "challange" our three Kings in trainings... We need some competition in our squad.

That could be the problem if we did sign him how many chances would be squanderd if he tried to do it all on his own and sooner or later MSN will crack up with him

khaled_a_d

That could be the problem if we did sign him how many chances would be squanderd if he tried to do it all on his own and sooner or later MSN will crack up with him

Pogba has became more of a complete midfielder this year who makes a lot of assists too . Never mind that we actually lack scoring from midfield and don't shoot to often from outside .so he might be adding more dimension to the team

GoGGi

I kinda agree... but I think he would have much respect over MSN, especially over Messi.

spark

Pogba. Generational talent like him shouldn't be allowed to end up at any rivals. Any such signing is a pipe dream though ,as like you said, its May and we don't have any new shirt sponsor.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Virgil guy from Sunderland or is it Southampron? And Emile Ivanhoe Heskey if he's still around.

Disclaimer: I am a bit drunk.

Home of Barca Fans