Kalidou Koulibaly

Nucky

We should signed De Ligt when we had the chance, he would be perfect replacment for Pique. If only Raiola wasn't his agent, he would probably play for Barca

FC433

Excellent CB, one of the best in the world. We need someone like him.

Laporte Koulibaly
Maguire Koulibaly
would be a great addition to either side.

JamDav1982

If Barca signed a 29 year old CB for 80m this place would go bananas.

City/Liverpool try to do it and its great business.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Barca signed a 29 year old CB for 80m this place would go bananas.

City/Liverpool try to do it and its great business.

I certainly wouldn't mind it for a player like him. Same age as VVD. Not happening though.

FC433

^
because in their cases that is what they are missing. It is an excellent addition that would take them to an entirely different level. Can we say the same?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
^
because in their cases that is what they are missing. It is an excellent addition that would take them to an entirely different level. Can we say the same?

Having an athletic CB that commands the defence and doesn't bullshit around? Oh yeah I'd love that instead of Pique complaining and bitching on and off the field 24/7.

Pique is still a good CB, but his personality and influence in the dressing room is a net negative. That's the problem I have with him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Being close to 30 isn't a problem if the player is clearly an advantageous signing that can move the needle for this team in European competition. Thiago is one such example who would be a great signing for us, Alaba would be pretty good too. Both of them are nearing 30.

I'd gladly take Koulibaly any day but we definitely aren't gonna get him. I'm surprised City can make this signing with the potential European ban. If he goes there and KDB stays, that team will be formidable as hell. However, if the ban upholds then that's 2 years of aging on that squad but they'll still be a serious contender once that time is up.

Alik

Spending 80M on a defender doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Unless it's the missing piece for a rich team.

FC433

^ @DonAK
I agree. However, the major issue is that we do not have wide players. Our defence is absolutely the last position to look at. We need wingers and move FDJ to CDM. No more Busquets.

JamDav1982

^

Lets see where he takes them.

At 29 and playing in a new league and a new system.

If happens could make Garcia back to Barca easier.

Home of Barca Fans