Kalidou Koulibaly

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd take Eric Garcia over Umtiti for sure. You're basically replacing a broken player with a talented albeit inexperienced one.

It's just wishful thinking at this point. I don't think we'll see many transfers this summer, if any more at all. Maybe they'll budge to Inter's demands and pay 90m + Firpo for Lautaro :shrug:

I mean, I cannot even sell Vidal and Umtiti in Football Manager 2020 :lol: It's hilarious how no one want them.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I'd take Eric Garcia over Umtiti for sure. You're basically replacing a broken player with a talented albeit inexperienced one.

It's just wishful thinking at this point. I don't think we'll see many transfers this summer, if any more at all. Maybe they'll budge to Inter's demands and pay 90m + Firpo for Lautaro :shrug:

I mean, I cannot even sell Vidal and Umtiti in Football Manager 2020 :lol: It's hilarious how no one want them.

Inter wants Gosens, they have no need for Firpo.
I really believe they actually want their 111M or keep him

JamDav1982

He will have 3-4 good seasons most likely. That's enough and city can afford it.

City had to do deals last summer to pass FFP and have failed it in past.

They are not as flush with money can make bad deals and it not come back on them. They carry the same risks as just about any other top clubs.

Porque

87m for Maguire, 84m for Van Dijk, 80m for Koulibaly. Thats some serious euros thrown at CBs in the Premiership.

In a way, we're lucky to have had Pique at such a high level for such a long time. But, when we come to replace him, we are going to have to spend some serious money unless were planning on developing someone and taking an opportunity like Eric Garcia.

Windhook

[tw]1374656689392250880[/tw]

Nobody would meet ADL?s demands of ?80M for Koulibaly last summer, but his current value does not exceed ?50M following the Covid-19 crisis. Napoli are now prepared to let him leave. Carlo Ancelotti is interested in him and would gladly take him to Everton. (@Gazzetta_it)

Laporta's offer: 35m + bonuses + Lenglet.:lol:

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
He turns 30 this year. Only way I'd be OK with getting him is if Pique and Lenglet were leaving, meaning we'd only have inexperienced CB's: Mingueza, Garcia and Araujo.
But then again Koulibaly would be coming to a new country and probably the need to adapt so his experience wouldn't be worth that much.

Pass from me.

Home of Barca Fans