Lliga | Round 36: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 0-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarçaBarça

Tough game today - unnecessarily, we should be able to beat them easy.. But great to get the necessary win, thanks Messi :)

ash786

Banned
...The last time Granada lost at home was 21st February that's more than 2 months ago...So are they really that bad...Add that they fighting for relegation...Messi needs to turn up and Neymar

Capitan Puyol

A routine win after the red card, but the whole team underestimate Betis team and the seriousness of this game!
So I hope to watch much better display against Espanyol and Granada !:rockon:

Alik

...Espanyol should be easy they got a 4-0 hiding last week and they got thrased 3-0 on their own stadium by this sam Real betis team...All about playing our best game against Granada...

Espanyol plays a lot better against us though. More violently too.

SeloBarca

If it werent for Messi everyone would just stand around there not knowing what to do.
Only 1 creator on the field, and hes an attacker.

Vilarrubi

If it werent for Messi everyone would just stand around there not knowing what to do.
Only 1 creator on the field, and hes an attacker.

I agree 100%. Our midfield should be ashamed they create hardly anything and he has to drop back and start all the attacks himself.. no wonder he scores less goals than in previous years.. Rakitic plays way too cautious and flat. As much as I like Rakitic we need someone who can pass through the lines and cut through their midfield.

J

Jamie Cal

Absolutely fuck Dani Ceballos. I'd seen him act the fool before and laughed it off, but he was full on disgraceful tonight.

Glad we got over it given how hostile they are.

Alarcón

Am I the only one who thinks we actually played quite well? Some players like Neymar, Messi & Raki were much better than in the last few weeks

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Am I the only one who thinks we actually played quite well? Some players like Neymar, Messi & Raki were much better than in the last few weeks

You could say that. But also bear in mind it was 0-0 before we played with a man extra for almost an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans