Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Sporting de Gijón 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

We steaming in the right direction! 2 straight blow outs and clean sheets!

3 games to go. We have a good record away in Betis over the years. One at a time!

Kuchi

We played poorly in the 1st half, with sporting getting close to equalizing. I'd not be that optimistic yet.

6-0 is a very misleading scoreline for what happened tonight

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
First half was sloppy and dismal. Second half was much better :) Got the three points which is the main thing, with a hammering to boot. 3 wins to go for the title :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
First half was poor indeed eventhough we deserved to score more. I would never have guessed we'd end up scoring 6 :)

MasChe

Good for the teams' confidence.
I was very worried in the 1st half but it all ended well.
Cmon guys stay strong, just 3 games left. We can do it!

Neeraj

It's quite obvious that both, the 6-0 and the 8-0 are flattering and didn't really reflect how the games played out. In this game, we were so poor in the first half against a weak Sporting at the Camp; with some questionable calls, loads of penalties and a couple of good moves, we got a massive win. The team is still playing quite poorly, and if we were to come up against a big team right now, I wouldn't fancy our odds.

HOWEVER, we do not have to face any big team now - all we need is results and inflated scorelines like this - though they may hide cracks, they do boost confidence, which is all we really need going into the last 3 games. Whatever cracks are there should then be addressed over the off season.

Horatio

You're welcome
Also let's not forget one week of rest for the players between every game from now on ^^b

Last edited:

sickstar

one week of watching movies and eating pasta... i'm not very certain about the odds...

but whatever just enjoy the pasta guys lmao.Im confident we'll get a double!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans