Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Sporting de Gijón 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasChe

dammit
I don't see situation changing till the end of the season.
It's gonna be important preseason for Aleix, he will basically have to start from zero all over.
I hope he stays and improves

raskolnikov

Imagine you are Vidal, you leave Sevilla for Barca ti sit on the stands for half a year but it will bevworth it since Alves will go and you are the number one guy for the rb position for years to cone. Fast forward a year and you are suddenly fourth choice behind old man Alves, cm Sergi Roberto and lord Douglas...

KingLeo10

i am a big admirer of lucho but he definitely has his double standards, neymar is in way more need of a disciplining than vidal given their respective importance to the team's performances, and absolutely nothing is done about that. not saying vidal didn't warrant his current treatment, maybe he did something behind the scenes, we don't know. but similar treatment should be applied to every player.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
i am a big admirer of lucho but he definitely has his double standards, neymar is in way more need of a disciplining than vidal given their respective importance to the team's performances, and absolutely nothing is done about that. not saying vidal didn't warrant his current treatment, maybe he did something behind the scenes, we don't know. but similar treatment should be applied to every player.

A lot of politics is involved regarding Neymar, it's one of those cases where the cure would be worse than the disease.

JamDav1982

What does Neymar need a disciplining for?

No one has any idea what is going on between Vidal and Lucho anyway to even compare.

Neymessi

lol they ney hate is riduculous. You act like he needs reforming and punishents as if his attitude has always been like this although the truth is that he has been like this just for the last few matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans