Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Sporting de Gijón 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

easiest fixture left, shoud be an easy 4-0 type victory without much effort, no excuses, just make it 2/5.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can't see us loosing points here tbh.

And finally the team will have a week's rest after that !!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Gijon's defense is a fucking joke all season. Plus, our team probably wants to make up for that last home game against Valencia and give the crowd a real show. I would bet on another game where all of MSN score and Suarez with another hattrick.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Good that's only Sporting as this match comes soon after last night's win and we do have some fitness issues.

Hopefully another big win and we get to see Rafinha and Roberto play even more minutes.
And how do you leave Bartra on the bench after such a good match vs. Depor.

Nucky

We smashed Deportivo yesterday soo I guess easy 3 points again.. We must win all matches till the end of the season.. And hope both Madrid clubs fail..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,8]
Bravo
0-0-Pique-0-Bartra-0-0
Vidal-0-0-0-0-0-Alba>Adriano
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Arda-0-0-0-Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi,c-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez>Munir-0-0-0
[/formation]

JackaL

I just checked our form statistics. Before the drop last month, we had a 12 game winning series. Madrid is on a winning series right now with 8 wins, and there are 4 games to go. Atletico actually never managed to go above 4 games without dropping points this season. It's not likely that Barca, RM and AM won't drop any points until the end of the season. I am concerned especially against Espanyol. Hope we'll win the league!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I just checked our form statistics. Before the drop last month, we had a 12 game winning series. Madrid is on a winning series right now with 8 wins, and there are 4 games to go. Atletico actually never managed to go above 4 games without dropping points this season. It's not likely that Barca, RM and AM won't drop any points until the end of the season. I am concerned especially against Espanyol. Hope we'll win the league!

Espanyol at Camp Nou always gets destroyed. But it will be a very thugish game on their part, as much as the ref allows, that's for sure.

JackaL

Espanyol at Camp Nou always gets destroyed. But it will be a very thugish game on their part, as much as the ref allows, that's for sure.

Yap, any normal game we'd destroy them, but I don't know if we have enough power this time (mental and physical). They'll try anything to stop us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tamudo goal still haunts me but I am not worried about Pericos at all if we are playing like we can.

First things first though. Abelardo and Halilović at Camp Nou :)

Alik

[formation=barca,8]
Bravo
0-0-Pique-0-Bartra-0-0
Vidal-0-0-0-0-0-Alba>Adriano
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Arda-0-0-0-Rafinha-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi,c-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez>Munir-0-0-0
[/formation]

I agree with this lineup. Although I would not be opposed to letting MATS play this match. Lucho seemed like he was open to the idea, and I think this is a good match to do it (Although better opportunities might be in May closer to the CdR final).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans