Lliga | Round 34: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 0-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just realized tomorrow will be an very exciting LaLiga day, both Atletico and Madrid playing right after us !!!

We simply HAVE to win to stay on top, even a draw is not good enough anymore!

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just realized tomorrow will be an very exciting LaLiga day, both Atletico and Madrid playing right after us !!!

We simply HAVE to win to stay on top, even a draw is not good enough anymore!

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

Tomorrow is a day where all three of us might suddenly drop points.

Athletic Bilbao - Atletico, Real Madrid - Villarreal, Deportivo - Barca

Although I hope we take all three, while the other two don't.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Time to win a game again. I am tired of all the bullshit surrounding the team. In the media and in here too (Neymar thread e.g.).
Everyone has to step it up and finish this league on top to avoid one of the biggest chokes in history. And I am sure the team is able to, no reason to lose confidence in them.

Catalan Fan

Well am fairly confident going into this game.At least we showed commitment against Valencia and created plenty of chances, even though the result didn't go our way.

I think we'll win it, then it's upto Atleti n Real to claw back the deficit afterwards against decent opposition.It's also our last mid week game too, so the players can get properly rested for the run in.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Big day for barca. Players need to turn up now. We have to win all our remaining matches to win the league.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Not very confident going into this game but I know the players want to end this winless run. Hopefully Athletic Bilbao can surprise Atletico and do us a favour, maybe even Villareal can do something against Real Madrid.

Let's grap the 3pts and start our walk towards the Liga title!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans