Lliga | Round 34: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 0-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

At this point,i am relieved that i will only be able to see only the second half.

This is it.This is our last chance.I might be in denial phase,but i still hope that we are going to win!
Either way...

Visca Barca!

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If we don't win this game I am personally getting on a plane and dragging [MENTION=20141]AnnieSureshot[/MENTION] out of Barcelona

vlad

its good that atletico and real have though games, barca must take 3 points here, dont care how they play, just win a league game, that 39 streak seems so far away

khaled_a_d

This seem a make or break week for all 3 teams
Depor & Bilbao away are very tough opponent .Villarreal are gr8 opponent anyway .3 tough games that could end with any of the 3 at the top of the table

If we win tomorrow it will put as back in full control of the title hunt .only Betis away game are difficult between remaining games but we will have extra rest .never mind RM & Atletico will have 2 tough extra games in CL
But if tomorrow ends with a team from the capital at the top of the table ,the chances of a comeback will be slim .huge pressure will be on us now

ATLBarcaFan

Team is tired and lacking confidence, this will not end well.

Good news is Game of Thrones starts back this weekend

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Shush...I'll get Barto to pay me to leave. :cool:

With his negotiation skills, he won't only pay you to leave, he'll pay us because we thought of it and he'll use your face as our main sponsor.

Idk if I'll be watching the game tho.. I've got a paper to write, which was supposed to be sent by 17-th, but we got some additional time... meaning I'm just starting :lol:

barcanuck

This is it, mission critical against the team we saved from relegation at the nou camp last season in the last game. Time for them to lay over and let us score :D Scoring feels like it's almost impossible for some reason but we must focus on not getting scored on.

We haven't had a clean sheet since Getafe a month ago and have given up 11 goals in last 7 games. Bring back Verms since Pique is suspended yet again.

mazp

We will play great for about 20-30 mins, then Depor will score a fluke goal in their first and only shot on target..
Depressing but that's what iam expecting tomorrow, hope I'm wrong.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I know it's hard to feel confident about this match but there's nothing we can do. Might as well try to look for positives.
We'll see Bartra again and very probably Rafinha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans