Lliga | Round 34: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 0-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaudi

Time to fight on the pitch not outside, to be a group of men not scared kids...but, I'm not sure anymore sadly.

raskolnikov

Real and Atletico have tough games as well tomorrow. We cant lose points again. Need to win everything from now on. I expect a 200% motivated team.
Sucks that Pique will be out but there is no other choice, just win it!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's do this! And make amends for that 2-2 on Camp Nou too.

I guess Dani will be back at RB and Bartra to take suspended Pique's place.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If we couldn't win against this shitty Valencia side at home after all those wake-up calls recently, then we will never win away to Deportivo just three days later. Like many others, I think Real Madrid will be top of the table after tomorrow. That's just laughable considering they had given up on the league just a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Lucho, no brainfarts please, mate, you can do it :barcascarf:

in b4 a backline of Douglas - Bartra - Tarin - Adriano :nervous:

Golazo

Let's change up tactics for short periods of the game. Let's not play possession all game long against 10 defenders praying that some space will open up. Let's be smart and draw their team out of their half and then punish them with the most lethal trio in football

Barcadub

1 point from the last 12.

Incredible really. Deportivo have drawn 17 games this season. Won't be an easy game.

khaled_a_d

Let's change up tactics for short periods of the game. Let's not play possession all game long against 10 defenders praying that some space will open up. Let's be smart and draw their team out of their half and then punish them with the most lethal trio in football

A team like Depor would never do this unless they are losing

Kuchi

Still hoping for a surprise comeback, but i fear it's just the denial phase, still not accepting the fact that we will lose it all this season.

Would be a wonder if we don't concede, especially without Pique and once that happens the team will hit rock bottom, only expressing frustration some way or another for the remaining minutes.

Hope Lucho can prove himself in this time of peril

Hardy

Sorry but i'm just not confident anymore with this team, at this point i expect the worst and worst, and with this crap defense we have right now good luck.

Devils

Barca have ruined the past 2 weeks for me. Sadly they haven't given me reason to believe that they wont ruin this one as well.

I think tomorrow is going to be bad, really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans