If Pogba went to Real Madrid..

W

• God forbid he goes to RM,he's worldclass

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Let Madrid take him and waste their money on huge wages and transfer fee,he'll fail

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

MaxY

Devil May Cry
How do you think he would fit in and would he flop or would he be a success? He comes with huge transfer fee and wages so the club who buys him is taking the biggest risk in football history imo. There are plenty of rumors that 2 out of 3(Kroos,Isco,James) are going to be sold this summer and that Pogba is a probable target. Barca doesn't have the money to pay his transfer fee and wages,that's for sure. Giving contract extensios to the like of Neymar and Messi will leave you with a super small budget and there's nobody to sell. Selling 1 of MSN isn't going to happen,Iniesta is too old,Busquets is immovable and Rakitic or Arda would give you like 30 M AT MOST. Bayern doesn't pay that much money for players. The only options are PSG,RM and EPL clubs. He wouldn't go to Man.Udt after being thrown away so the only option is Man. City since they are the only side with money and UCL. So it's City or RM because I don't think he'd go to France ,he's too ambitious for that.
Zidane is probably going to be here next year so it means that we'll still play 4-3-3 and a box-to-box like Pogba could fit in.
I'm neutral on this since I'm not sure if he has what it takes to make it here. Isco and James are good examples of that since fitting in a CAM/N10 is really hard in our system.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
High expectations + high player turnover rate at Real really militate against any young player's development there--even if they are enormously talented. For example, CR would probably not have developed well at Real if he'd gone there at 17. His formative years as a player were spent with a nurturing, patient coach in the shape of SAF. Real simply has no patience.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The thing going in his way is that he's a CM, B2B midfielder. A player that Real Madrid would do well with having.

The thing going against him is the culture at Real Madrid.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If the rumor that two of those 3 are gone.... Real would do well to make that two be Kroos and Isco/James.

Then Pogba would probably be a success, higher probability of that happening anyway.

----Po-------Isco/James
----gb
-----a----Casemiro

That does look kinda scary

J

Jamie Cal

Jokes aside, he'd be a huge asset to wherever he eventually goes. To keep him out of another team's hands if nothing else. I don't like the attitude or the money involved, but there's no one like him.

Home of Barca Fans