Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

JamDav1982

Barca will try to swap Garcia with Neto and Chelsea want Lenglet.

Fuck knows if true but thats what been told by top secret sources. Toppermost of the poppermost.

Devils

Eric Garc?a has decided to return to Bar?a and hopes that there will be an agreement with City as his transfer will be negotiated after the Champions League [sport]

M3ls

This guy doesn't have any outstanding skills. Why does Barcelona need him? We have to pay 30 million for it because he's canterano?

Trafalgar

This guy doesn't have any outstanding skills. Why does Barcelona need him? We have to pay 30 million for it because he's canterano?

Exactly my thoughts, we need a strong and athletic CB like Koulibably, Van Djik and Soyuncu.

Jallo

He?s probably worth around 10-20m, getting him doesn?t mean we are not going for a more athletic CB.

Andresito

Staff member
Him, Lenglet and a Koulibaly (but younger) type of player would be great when Pique leaves.
Together with a 4th CB who accepts little game time, either someone young or a veteran.

mc_lovin

Garcia the type of guy to get rinsed by the dzekos and manes

We dont know what kind of guy he is. Hes more or less still a kid (in footballing terms). We dont have the money for 40ME+ CB transfers, Garcia is probably the best option for us right now. But hes potential first and foremost, no need to have unrealistic expectations.

He played well vs Mane though ;-)

wisconsincule

Pep confirmed he doesn’t want to renew his contract with City. I would take the punt on him and bring him home.

In this market it’s worth a shot.

Home of Barca Fans