Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

mc_lovin

What good news though, there's not one reliable source reporting this. Just wait and see how he'll sign a new contract in 3 days.

The good news is that we are getting linked to him. Nothing more, nothing less. Still a far cry from actually signing him, but the general direction is good.

khaled_a_d

His agents are also Puyol and De la Pena.

He's coming home

Puyol has advised him to leave in 1st place, just like he did with Bartra.
Puyol hasn't exactly done us any favors in the market. If anything, I would be worried of the fact that he is his agent.

Devils

Puyol has advised him to leave in 1st place, just like he did with Bartra.
Puyol hasn't exactly done us any favors in the market. If anything, I would be worried of the fact that he is his agent.

Puyol has done exactly what is best for his clients. Bartra was a young 4th choice CB who had a better opportunity to play first team CB at BvB and Eric was also offered a better opportunity at progressing to the senior level at City and also be trained under Pep.

If Barca open the door for Eric to become a starting CB at Barca with Umtiti being sold and Pique to retire in the next 1-2 years then Puyol will do what is best for his client as well.

All depends if City buy Koulibaly or not. If they do, then Garcia's opportunity at City will diminish.

khaled_a_d

Puyol has done exactly what is best for his clients. Bartra was a young 4th choice CB who had a better opportunity to play first team CB at BvB and Eric was also offered a better opportunity at progressing to the senior level at City and also be trained under Pep.

If Barca open the door for Eric to become a starting CB at Barca with Umtiti being sold and Pique to retire in the next 1-2 years then Puyol will do what is best for his client as well.

All depends if City buy Koulibaly or not. If they do, then Garcia's opportunity at City will diminish.

So, basically Puyol is just like any other agent, which is exactly my point.
I don't know what Puyol think what is the best situation for him, on one hand with Koulibaly on his way to City, we have an easier route to starting spot as you said. Umtiti done, Pique is 14 years older than him and has 2 years at most starting, Lenglet is solid but not elite, and Araujo is within same age bracket (along Todibo & Ramos)
OTOH, I think Puyol trust the Pep/Txiki combination more than us.

Messigician

Wont pass CL-group stages and 3rd place in La Liga if we are lucky

Don't care just want exciting football and my Barca back.

At least these players will be passionate for the club and give 100% without leeching the club with insane wages like Umtiti, Greaseman, etc.

Who's to say these players won't be world class soon?

M3ls

LOL

Right footed Semedo - left fullback

Roberto - right fullback

Right footed Araujo - left CB

Fati = not fast enough - left winger

Trincao - not fast enough - right winger

have you used drugs?

Last edited:

Messigician

LOL

Right foot Semedo - left fullback

Roberto - right fullback

Right foot Araujo - left CB

Fati = not fast enough - left winger

Trincao - not fast enough - right winger

have you used drugs?

Semedo has played his best games at LB fyi.

Ok ppl also said Pedro was too slow, yet he was one of our best wingers.

Why not give them a chance? If you have a problem with the CBs switch them ), sorry I'm not an expert on what their preferred foot is.

M3ls

Semedo does not give anything to the team in the attack on the right flank. Do you want to see him on the left flank?

It is difficult for a right-footed player to play on the left flank of defense.

Pedro had a crazy starting speed. He was not slow.

Trincao has a good technique but does not have a high enough speed.

We have to buy 2 real wingers, a left fullback, 1 right-footed СB, 1 left-footed CB and a right fullback.

Sell:

1. Umtiti

2. Firpo

3. Semedo

4. Alena

5. Rafinha

6. Trincao

7. Griezmann

8. Suarez

And we must prepare Fati for the position of the central striker. Fati's style of play is similar to Eto'O but not a winger.

Last edited:

Riordon

Semedo does not give anything to the team in the attack on the right flank. Do you want to see him on the left flank?

It is difficult for a right-handed player to play on the left flank of defense.

Pedro had a crazy starting speed. He was not slow.

Trincao has a good technique but does not have a high enough speed.

We have to buy 2 real wingers, a left fullback, 1 right-footed СB, 1 left-footed CB and a right fullback.

Sell:

1. Umtiti

2. Firpo

3. Semedo

4. Alena

5. Rafinha

6. Trincao

7. Griezmann

8. Suarez

And we must prepare Fati for the position of the central striker. Fati's style of play is similar to Eto'O but not a winger.

Any wingers you can think of that are also on the market? Only Sancho of the proven ones for me. Couple of talents I want us to take a bet on but thats about it. Regarding Trincao if we continue to play 433 he is a bad fit agree but I can imagine him in a B.Fernandes type of role.

M3ls

Semedo has played his best games at LB fyi.

Ok ppl also said Pedro was too slow, yet he was one of our best wingers.

Why not give them a chance? If you have a problem with the CBs switch them ), sorry I'm not an expert on what their preferred foot is.

Imagine that you are playing in the position of a left fullback.

You get a ball from Leo Messi at speed, so with which foot would it be more convenient for you to give the pass into the box? With your left or right foot?

If you start to shift the ball under your right foot convenient for you, you will slow down the attack or your opponent will block you.

Home of Barca Fans