Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

Raketa10

There is an agreement in place to announce the signing of Eric Garcia for in the summer next week. [md]

Smart decision to sign him for free.

xXKonan

According to RAC1, the current Management Board has decided not to make any moves for Eric.

It will be up to the next President to make the call.

Andresito

Staff member
According to RAC1, the current Management Board has decided not to make any moves for Eric.

It will be up to the next President to make the call.

Isn't that just regarding a January transfer? I'm certain he'll come this summer.

Raketa10

If he didn't request salary for the first 6 months it was stupid not to sign him for 3 mil especially if that payment could be delayed. 3 mil is nothing as he will probably demand a bigger salary in summer and Arsenal and PSG could join the fight for him. If he won't come now we should at least sign a pre-contract to secure the deal.

Font is right about this and Laporta on the other hand is just playing hardball without even thinking about possible consequences.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he didn't request salary for the first 6 months it was stupid not to sign him for 3 mil. 3 mil is nothing as he will probably demand a bigger salary in summer and Arsenal and PSG could join the fight.

I have a hard time taking Font's claim seriously. Also, he is adamant to not renew with City, I don't see him coming to PSG and certainly not Arsenal, he knows we want him here.

3m is not chunk change, we get 3m in total from handball, futsal and roller hockey combined every year.

Raketa10

I have a hard time taking Font's claim seriously. Also, he is adamant to not renew with City, I don't see him coming to PSG and certainly not Arsenal, he knows we want him here.

3m is not chunk change, we get 3m in total from handball, futsal and roller hockey combined every year.

Roller hockey? Barca has a roller hockey team? :D FFS we really went to far. :D

Home of Barca Fans