Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

behindbrowneyes

Don't get the hype around him. He is still young and can develop, I give him that. However, imo he is not the type of player you'd pay a fee for if you can get him for free next summer. I'd rather keep Todibo for another year and see who is a better fit between him and Araujo. Currently I prefer Araujo over him, because Todibo plays too risky while Araujo is the tough, "no bullshit" defender.

Garcia is neither strong in the air nor fast, two attributes we will need if we want a midterm solution as Lenglets partner. If Araujo is not good enough to be Piques successor, the club will have to spend big on a centre back.

Back to topic, I won't be surprised if Garcia "only" has a Bartra type of career.

Also Jorge Jesus confirmed Rub?n Dias as ready to join Man City: “In Portugal, he has justified his value and Pep must not be stupid... Otamendi can be part of the deal, yes. Of course we like him”. Last details then... here we go is coming! �� #MCFC #Benfica #transfers
So we can expect development soon

frostdude1

^^ came to post about this as well.
Ruben Dias to Man City is nearly done which gives them 5 CBS.
Laporte, Ake, Dias, Stones, and Garcia

If I?m Barca, I go to them and say 15M, take it or leave it, cause he will be free next year.

Home of Barca Fans