xXKonan

Kévin Gameiro

gameiro.jpg

Date of birth: May 19,1987

Place of birth: Senlis, France

Height: 1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)

Position: Forward

Current Club: Sevilla F.C​

With a lot of rumors recently of Gamerio being a possible transfer target for us I thought I would start a thread about him. According to MundoDeportivo He has accepted a position as first choice off the bench for Suarez.

His Current Buyout clause is 40 million Euros and rumors are we are trying to get it down to 20 million.

One odd question: isn't Kevin anglo-saxon sort of name?

Recently it popps out everywhere, incredibly popular in Germany, France, Spain, Brasil and other countries that aren't suppose to have it traditionaly... is it american culture influence or some other cause? Or it's just me being poorly informed?

Gameiro? Pretty good player but we are the best team in the world, so... or at least we were...

Kevin is also a very common name over here.

Well, it's pretty understandable-half of your population are Flamans, german origin people (like Anglo-Saxons)... but it buffles me how can Spaniard or Portugese have that name? It's rare to see Englisman with romanised name...

I mean... I'm not some name-nazi, just looks odd to me, that's all... everybody should name their children as they please, of course...

khaled_a_d

If he was couple of years younger it would have been gr8 to sign him .but half of the team already born in same year .we have o2 starter who will under 29 next summer and now most of the bench too .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he was couple of years younger it would have been gr8 to sign him .but half of the team already born in same year .we have o2 starter who will under 29 next summer and now most of the bench too .

Someone like Bakambu would be great IMO. Not sure he'd be the best fit though.

El Flaco

Meh, Bakambu doesn't seem to be good enough for us.

Also, it doesn't help that he's very inconsistent in front of the goal due for missing so many easy shots.

Truthist

Clearly we are going down the Milan route with no long term vision to speak off.

When this group declines it's going to be a catastrophic mess that might take seasons of mediocrity to clear out.

Jombi

[tw]721546244854779905[/tw]

They are desperate to get money for him before its too late and Gameiro is looking for his last fat contract, I see. They know we are the only club constantly vacuuming the market for people with zero sell-on value looking for their last fat contract.

Home of Barca Fans