Jandro Orellana

navidjaan

Jandro-b-editado.jpg

Name: Jandro Orellana

Born: 7.8.2000 in Barcelona

Team: Cadet A

Position: Defensive midfielder

Another great pivot coming out of La Masia. Was brought in from Espanyol back in 2014. Also reportedly wanted by English clubs.

Here's a video of his recent game vs Mataro:

[youtube]watch?v=sLW-uPWdazQ[/youtube]

Zinedinho

He won't be able to survive till the first team since Oriol Busquets would be too tough for him to compete.

I think Orellana can be more a Xavi type of player, while Busquets is more a... well... Busquets type of player. Orellana is too good at dictating the tempo of the game.

navidjaan

No need to rule either out. Jandro makes less errors on the ball, while Oriol is better physically. They won't face off until Barça B anyways, and Jandro has potential to move further up the pitch, too, yes.

messi1995

Great to hear that Jandro Orellana is one of our youth kids that will renew the contract. This boy is a player mixed with Xavi and Busi. His calmness and passing abilities are excellent. I seriously believe he will be a future star even tho it's still early to say. But he will play for Barca B next summer so it's not that early to predict that he will reach the first team. I even knew that Aleña will get first team chances when he played for Juvenil A so I'm sure Jandro will get his chances too.

messi1995

I see people don't talk about this guy? He is one of the most talented player in la masia today. His playing style is a mix between Xavi and Busquets. Renewed today with a 100M relause clause. Another W for La masia fans.

Trickykid

I see people don't talk about this guy? He is one of the most talented player in la masia today. His playing style is a mix between Xavi and Busquets. Renewed today with a 100M relause clause. Another W for La masia fans.

well, duh, he's not on his way out, so he's not interesting. Nothing to whine about = nothing to write about.

Last edited:

Jallo

I hope this great group of players including Jandro, Miranda, Morey, Riqui, and Busquets have shown incredible commitment to the club. I hope they are all rewarded with opportunities with the first team as soon as possible. This kids could have left for easy money. They didn’t, now it is the clubs turn to show some loyalty to these kids.

Home of Barca Fans