Shinji Kagawa

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Well you kind of have responded, how many times a year do you watch asian football teams?

:lol:

Funny you should mention that.. im kind of asian and i like football as well. Go figure.

Although we both never heard of him or seen him play, that's not the case.. It's the fact that you're claiming all asians dive. How would you respond to me saying "All European players are divers?"

beef-supreme

love how you throw numbers like this based on your own assumption which is totally wrong considering Real Madrid already had an affiliate club (Real salt lake city ) over there long before Barca consider visiting the US in the summer.. and they came with MLS all star to play in the Bernabeu 5 years ago + add Becks + add stupid movies like Goal..etc

:lol:

V

Valon

Yup 3 goals in 4 appearances in League. 5 goals in 8 apps in all competitions.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Oh didnt know there was a thread about him and esp didnt how that he was linked to us once. Well, Kagawa is perhaps the hottest player in the Bundesliga currently, also shown by being the highest ranked player in the two fantasy football games i play.

And he virtually came from nowhere ... Dortmund paid 300k for him and thus no one expected anything from him.

V

Valon

He strikes again. Scored the second goal for Dortmund in their 1-3 win against St. Pauli.

D

davedovedave1

where is forumer nickname iniesta atm? he is blatanly arogant in his statement about kagawa a year ago.
who is talking now? shame on you.

bryangld27

This guy is quick as. Like a ninja! He did this several times against Qatar (watch first part)

It's amazing to know that before this guy joined Borrusia Dortmund, he was from the Japanese 2nd division. People like us don't even care about the J league first division and suddenly he makes it into a top flight German Club. It would be cool to see this guy in La Liga.

Last edited:

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
And he cost Dortmund 350,000 euros to sign...shows what proper scouting can really do. Hulk is also from Japanese 2nd division I believe, and he's having a hell of a season himself, scoring 16 goals in 15 games for Porto.

V

Valon

Yeah Hulk came from Japan too. Shinji was very bad yesterday at the beginning 20 minutes but he improved himself as the game went by.

Home of Barca Fans