Shinji Kagawa

nebeer

Love is All
Ya, this sounds good. Thanks for introducing him at our forum. What kind of midfield player is he? It would definitely be good for us to sign a talented, young player.

Iniesta

Woah, easy there tiger. What do you base this on?

Every time i watch a asian team play.

Ya, this sounds good. Thanks for introducing him at our forum. What kind of midfield player is he? It would definitely be good for us to sign a talented, young player.

Again, why should we waste(Cant believe people are thinking we will sign him, its not hard to get trails at football clubs) money on him when we have better youth players than him?

beef-supreme

Every time i watch a asian team play.

Again, why should we waste(Cant believe people are thinking we will sign him, its not hard to get trails at football clubs) money on him when we have better youth players than him?

Have you ever seen him play?

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
They keep going in debt, we dont. We are run completely different to Man U and Madrid.
Precisely, we are as big a club as they are but they are run like a company, a business. We aren't the same. They both have massive debts anyway.

Warik

People generally need all the facts before they can state an opinion. Admitting to never watching him kind of means you have no grounds to form an opinion at all.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
That is terrible logic, youth talents generally aren't known til they explode on the scene because of signing for a big club. How many people d'you think have heard of Gai Assulin? Probably no-one outside the Culé circle, until he gets prmoted to the first team. And being Asian means it's even less likely he'd be well known.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
I think that this is only marketing move. if we trial japanese player than Barca will have many new fans in Asia...

p.s. Atletico M. and Espanol are interested in him also.

beef-supreme

No and i really dont want too, our youth midfielders >> sunlight > him

That's ridiculously naive and stubborn. It's the kind of logic that drives football clubs to narrow-minded failure. If you want success you have to take a look around. To be able to merely establish the fact that our midfielders are better than him, you have to compare them by observing.

Yes i can, im stating my opinion. Have you seen him played? If he is such a talent why hasn't he been snapped up earlier? or why hasn't he been talked about earlier??

Why wasn't Arshavin snapped up until he was 27? And why is he one of the best players in the Premier League atm? There is no such thing as a set formula for success in football and things happen at different times in different ways.

I'm not arguing that he is a great player because I've just heard about him and never seen him play. But it's just silly to make comments like yours.

nebeer

Love is All
I think we should seriously take a look at this guy. We should increase our options with our midfield.

Beast

The Observer
Marketing wise this will be a great move trust me we do not want to lose the Asian market to Man U and Madrid. The other big market U.S. is already 75% EPL 25% Barcelona.

I don't want Barcelona to prostitute their name like Manchester United but I also don't want my team to get outbid by them summer after summer either.

love how you throw numbers like this based on your own assumption which is totally wrong considering Real Madrid already had an affiliate club (Real salt lake city ) over there long before Barca consider visiting the US in the summer.. and they came with MLS all star to play in the Bernabeu 5 years ago + add Becks + add stupid movies like Goal..etc

Home of Barca Fans