Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Costanza

I started to type "fatigued, not diva" but then realized they are fatigued because they are divas that throw tantrums when benched for their own good.

Just look at Iniesta. Guy who won everything with Barca and Spain and still accepts running for Neymar and Messi who are both younger than him, plays more defensive and never complains when benched.

Lucho should use this as an opportunity and at least talk to both Messi and Neymar now that it's clear that fatigued what caused our recent slump. Once they understand they are actually hurting the team by refusing to be rested I'm sure next season they will accept some resting and rotation.

serghei

I don't care if they accept to be rested or not. It's not their call to make. The manager decides who plays and who is rested. Whoever has a problem with that can leave, I don't care about the name. If Messi or Neymar start to think they get to decide when they play and when they don't, I'd sell them for 250m each and build a new team with players that put the team's best interest first.

It's OK to be upset about being subbed, no problem. But the manager makes the call and you have to accept it as such. They will probably accept being rested though, it would be odd (and stupid) not to, after showing signs of both physical and mental fatigue.

Jefecito

Squad for tonight

Bravo, Ter Stegen, Douglas, Alves, Vidal, Pique, Bartra, Mascherano, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Sergi Roberto, Iniesta, Munir, Messi, Suarez, Neymar.

Gaudi

If we take 6pts in next 2 games we are 99% champs, but with our form I'm not comfortable with this game, let alone La Coruna.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Gaya (Valencia): "We have a chance to do something positive. Barça aren't at their best, we'll try to get a good result."

sabby

We lost the only 2 matches I watched this year - classico and the atletico match. I won't be watching today if that brings a piece of good luck to our team :notme:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only Alves dropped. Disappointing.
If Neymar and Messi start strolling just fucking take them off I don't care if it's minute 5 or 85.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans