Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's right, a well deserved rest considering the huge amount of minutes he played this season:coffee:

And contribution he made :lol:

Rafinha and Roberto simply have to start though.

Ideally, I'd bench Messi and Neymar because they are the main culprits. Maybe start Munir instead of Neymar so that Brazilian can stay fresh for his Olympics and Copa America. Maybe another day off for him too so he can party in Paris.

amircule

Last week started really bad, but the past two days were more than awesome for me, first liverpool eliminated BVB then my local team Persepolis won what is probably the biggest asian derby with 4 goals, let's hope barca will continue the awesomeness \m/
ICYMI :Barca released a motivational video yesterday, like the one called "Everything starts again" teaser for the 2014/2015 season. Be sure to check that out. https://www.instagram.com/p/BEOWmkcCorM/

Egert

Estonian Culé
Last week started really bad, but the past two days were more than awesome for me, first liverpool eliminated BVB then my local team Persepolis won what is probably the biggest asian derby with 4 goals, let's hope barca will continue the awesomeness \m/
ICYMI :Barca released a motivational video yesterday, like the one called "Everything starts again" teaser for the 2014/2015 season. Be sure to check that out. https://www.instagram.com/p/BEOWmkcCorM/

That video is really awesome :)

This is the best sign how down we are-we are starting to make motivational videos!

That was "others club's" way of braving themselves up when confronted with terror of our power...

We realy need to see some serious progres tomorow...

Devils

This is the most nervous i've been for any game this season.

Losing the CL isn't a disaster, but losing La Liga when we were so far ahead would be a catastrophe.

Absolute must win.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
We lost the title race last season when we played Valencia at home. Hopefully they can pull something similar vs Barca this season.

vlad

We lost the title race last season when we played Valencia at home. Hopefully they can pull something similar vs Barca this season.

its barca forum, and this is topic where barca fans discuss about the match, you have la liga topic where can you write this things.

vlad

Aren't we jumpy,tensions running high?

no, because your comment does not make sense, here you can read that nobody is talking about real madrid, only about taktiks and barca´s first 11, as i said, you have la liga topic for that

poldep

I truly hope Real Madrid will be kicked out of the CL by City or even worse, lose the final. I truly hope they will be empty handed at the end of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans