Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

This team has my testosterone at an all time low :cry:

I'm sure their testosterone is at an all time low too.

Disgraceful.

In previous seasons we would lose two maybe three matches and get back on track.

This is probably the worse choke I've ever seen Barça do and I've seen a few.

Something is wrong and it can't just be fatigue.

I will say it now. We will end up trophy less.

Total-Football

im reading the comments and each person seem to have a criteria for condemning the players.. to me the most important criteriz is effort.. our players played with heart and desire today.. everyone was trying.. we created a s*** load of opportunities (against atletico we created nothing ).. like or not sometimes you need a bit of luck.. i like what i ve seen today.. if we keep playing with heart like today we might stand a chance

ash786

Banned
...Hey all...I'm new here huge barcelona fan...All I can say is our finishing is seriously bad...We were unlucky whole game also...We really lack a midfield there is no midfield the ball just goes wide...Iniesta can dribble but he's no xavi...I've never seen iniesta throw bad passes but in recent weeks awful passing by him...I think its a good thing alves didn't start he's such a liability...Why did Valencia have to hit form now brilliant team on their day...The playing out from the back is not the barcelona way it looks like we gonna concede every minute...I hope we win la liga as we get only bottom teams from here on in...Also Claudio bravo should not be our number 1 such an awful stop he was brilliant against Real Madrid but its not the time to be lazy...

Altomonte

I think there is hope because we created chances - lots of them. Today's loss was very unfortunate, it was undeserved. Valencia had a great goalkeeper whereas Bravo could be faulted for both goals. Messi had several opportunities and he created several good chances - I'd say he is almost back on track. Neymar is not - he may need to be benched next game. Suarez has to learn to stay on side! Mascherano played a perfect match, did not put a foot wrong: a wasted effort, but still worth admiring. Pique almost scored, but so did Neymar, Suarez, Rakitic, Messi ... Alba should dare to shoot when he is alone with the GK - better than passing to Neymar! Anyway, there are signs that we can get back on track although playing Deportivo is never easy.

Jefecito

We created 6 clear chances to score against a good team, do that again and we win.

Chances created aren't added to the scoreline.
We created, we bottled chances and we can't defend. That's how we played today. So if we do that again in the next games we won't win shit.

xavisionary

I'm not a Barca fan, as many of you know, but I still believe you'll win the league. Everybody needs a reality check - even the greatest team of all time.

Golazo

Guys it's not about tired players, it's not about motivation, and it's not about chances created. We are dominating all these games.

The issue is there is no space to score. Teams are parking the bus.

We should do the same and finish them off with a couple of MSN counter attacks.

To hold onto the ball for 90 minutes and keep trying to find our way thru a 9 man defense is just insane and won't change a thing.

ebc_99

We have a real problem if we aren't making chances but we are, I believe if we continue making chances we will score.

bismp

I'm not a Barca fan, as many of you know, but I still believe you'll win the league. Everybody needs a reality check - even the greatest team of all time.
Dude we have 4 losses and only win since the break.We concede in every fucking match.Almost everyone seems lost and on the top of that Lucho has either lost it too or just proves that he was never a good coach to begin with.

Today we blew away a HUGE chance to get a convicing win in our home ground.Now we have to win every game until the end

mazp

We have a real problem if we aren't making chances but we are, I believe if we continue making chances we will score.

It would be nice if we scored first, then concede first. It's been happening all season, players get nervous and start to make mistakes when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans