Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjk2184

In the span of a month this team has managed to go from being touted as the best of all time to the verge of becoming the biggest choke artist this sport has seen.
Mascherano is a beast, the rest looked clueless. Maybe Neymar should spend less time singing to shitty Bieber music and posting it on snapchat and more time getting his mind back to football to regain his focus. Rakitic was awful as well, always a step behind today.

Golazo

MSN is a killer counter attacking trio. We need to sit back and play teams on the counter. Right now teams are doing that to us and there is no space for us to score. So just kick the ball up, let the other team set up their offense, and draw them into our half. It will give us more room to score. Don't have to do this all game, but can try it for short periods.

Richard.H

I still think the only way we will win the league is if RM/Atletico drop points. No way we are winning the rest of our games with this terrible form.

jairzinho

We should still be able to win the double if we step it up (big if), but all room for error is now gone. Every game is a final now.

I love your self belief but how much times can we and will we say that ?. As painful as it is, i think this team is beginning to implode before our very eyes, if not already. Hope to God i'm wrong.

mazp

Messi is the only chance of us, winning la Liga. At least he's starting to get some form back. Wish the next damn game was at the weekend instead of mid week. Team could use a full week off.

FinBarcelonafan

I still think the only way we will win the league is if RM/Atletico drop points. No way we are winning the rest of our games with this terrible form.

I dont expect us to win La Liga anymore. I'd say Atletico is the favourite to win it all now. They have easier schedule and they are on great form.

We need to step up big time to win it. :(

Devils

Lol even with Real and Atletico having the CL, I still think we lost the league today.

This is a catastrophic loss.

kjk2184

The last international break could not have come at a worse time. After going up 2-0 but ending up with tie against Villareal, the worse thing that happened was the players going away. Had there not been that break, I think they could have re-grouped a lot better and been much better mentally for the Madrid game. Wheels fell off after that.

J

Jamie Cal

No subs today says it all - we have no depth. None.

We need four or five players in the summer, though I suspect only one will be a starter. And what's funny is it will be a new starting center back when Masch has been far and away our best player the last month. Our oldest outfield starter today and he looks the most fit physically and mentally. Baffling.

I still think we'll win it, but it's clear that Deportivo is everything now.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
[tw]721795880026812418[/tw]

Seems like Guti is trying to get his piece of s*it familiy members to sleep while crying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans