Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Lucho not making subs just shows what a mess we are.

We have a team of 11 starters + Roberto and MaTS. The rest of the squad may as well be a completely different Barca team. They are useless and frozen out of this team.

Anyways, disgraceful performance today, not much can be said. We don't deserve Liga in the same way we don't deserve the CL.

I miss players like Xavi and Puyol dearly, players who actually showed grit and steel to the team. This team, aside from Masch, are just a bunch of prima donnas who are soft as baby lotion.

Richard.H

Deportivo away is going to be extremely difficult. I'll doubt we can even tie in that match. We have to hope that Atletico and RM drop some points.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just back from game and not read comments on here but here's my thoughts...

Midfield is ridiculously slow and can't defend teams countering.

Messi a genius on ball off the ball is a liability.

Neymar great work rate awful on ball. Lot of unrest in crowd at him today.

Rakitic nowhere near Barca quality on the ball. Decent as work horse for Messi not good enough to be anything else. Crowd were giving it to him big time.

Masch head and shoulders best player and fans favourite today.

Roberto doesn't have pace to be top full back.

Alba in final third not good enough.

Cheers. Sorry you guys had to be there.

FinBarcelonafan

Couple months ago I thought Neymar could be the best player in the world. He looks absolutely shit now. What happened?! Messi is sleeping as well, but he was better today than vs Atletico. At least Suarez is working hard, I dont mind him.

"Am I a Superpowerfull football club dreaming that I was Disaster,
or am I a Disaster dreaming I am Superpowerfull club?"

Something happened and we must find out what-so we can fix ourselves.

News that would cheere me up: "Board prepared 200 M for transfers on summer..." (unfortunately, some pathetic Sunderlend will have more to invest then us...how the f*ck is that possible, who is the man responsable for that, and why he wasn't fired yesterday?)

FinBarcelonafan

Rakitic nowhere near Barca quality on the ball. Decent as work horse for Messi not good enough to be anything else. Crowd were giving it to him big time.

Every time I watch the game it's Masch who cares. I think he should be the captain.

You're absolutely right about midfield. These guys are burned out of running for MSN or something is truly fucked. They can't do anything now and our defense is very vulnerable.

Jozef_

Alba in final third not good enough.

Thanks for the update although i think we were booing at the same players behind our tv's. Its obvious that some players have lost it, the problem with that is that we dont have a goddamn bench. The hell, look at Liverpool's bench, even they have a better one than we. Sorry for your waste of money, 100€ tickets to see Neymar the diva acting like a 6 year old on the pitch

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Didn't get to see the game, just seen the score. Man has this team fallen from grace, there's something going on within the dressing room and our players somewhere that we don't know about. Something has happened to make our team all of a sudden not tick. If it was hard to believe after completely outplaying Real Madrid 4 - 0 at the Bernabeu and losing 2 - 1 at Camp Nou with no desire at all, it's even more hard to believe that a team we humiliated 7 - 0 at Home we lose 2 - 1 to in the space of just over 2 months. There is something wrong somewhere and it has to be realized soon or we're gonna end up with jackshit in a season we looked destined to win the treble in.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
[tw]721812302819942400[/tw]

The hell you will... It's all down to me, removing [MENTION=20141]AnnieSureshot[/MENTION] from Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans