Lliga | Round 32: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I hope arda plays well today. I'm not really happy with that midfield, though. And bob as lb... Seems a risk.

barcanuck

What in the F lucho. Masche and Alves not 28 anymore. They played qualifiers and now 3 straight starts. Damn atletico lose already so we don't have to worry about liga.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Hope that's Lucho realising that Adriano is absolutely useless and that we need a LB back-up in summer instead of playing Roberto/Mathieu there. Not that happy with Arda playing, that's a big risk.

Neymessi

Really happy with the lineup. Neither is it a complete rest to all players, nor is it full strength. He has found the right balance. Will be fun to watch such a refreshing lineup.

vlad

there was already talking about how arda is bad on CM position. Considering last 2 liga matches, draw and a loss, this is a must win, not only because points, its about confidence, and its better to have +6 then +3 ahead atletico

dakt

If I see another wacky performance, I'm gonna travel to Barca and beat the shit out of little Argentinian. :smug:

blaugrana1987

This is going to be extremely hard. For some of us its cool since apparently some forum posters like Atletico winning against Asspanyol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans