Lliga | Round 32: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

jairzinho

i91c_1231411los-ultimos-cuatro-entrenadores-del-barcelona-han-estrellado-anoeta-14600434763191460047813.jpg

Still have nightmares of that 3-2 game.

Wasn't even aware that we have such a dismal record at that ground. Maybe they just don't like us down there in San Sebastián.

:lucho:

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

Need to rotate, but who do we leave out ? Do we gamble and save players for the CL 2nd leg ? Or do we need to consolidate the Liga then worry about the CL after this game ? Will Messi be rested, if so will he feel aggrieved again ? Can we afford to lose the game and still win Liga with 3pt lead ?

What does Lucho do ??????

Guess we'll find out on Sat, cos I have no idea and it's all stressing me out lol.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Need to rotate, but who do we leave out ? Do we gamble and save players for the CL 2nd leg ? Or do we need to consolidate the Liga then worry about the CL after this game ? Will Messi be rested, if so will he feel aggrieved again ? Can we afford to lose the game and still win Liga with 3pt lead ?

What does Lucho do ??????

Guess we'll find out on Sat, cos I have no idea and it's all stressing me out lol.

I agree, I really want rotations as there's a lot of important and difficult games ahead, but I don't want us to loose either.

My guess is Lucho will rotate defense and midfield, with Ney / Munir / Messi upfront.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I understand that the team is tired and all and on top of that Suarez is missing but we need a comfortable win imo. To boost the moral and avoid even more pressure by failing to win another game in the league. Situation could have been avoided with better results against either Villarreal or Real but now it is what it is.
So go all out, try to get 3 points at Anoeta and send a message to Atletico and Real that the league is over no matter if they win all their remaining games.

We can think about CL after that.

Darko

We have to be 100% both mentally and physically against Atletico as it promises to be the toughest game of the season. So we just can't play our best 11 here or it will be the same scenario as this week, after a tough opponent in the league we will be overrun by Atletico's seemingly tireless players.
The name of the game will be possession. Keep the ball, make Sociedad do the running and try to score from a set piece or a moment of individual brilliance. Of course we will get chances later in the game due to tiredness so we can always score by exploiting a mistake or a crack in their defense.
Subs will be extremely important too, depending on who we start and how the game progresses.

If Lucho masterminds us to a win here and a win/draw in the CL there really can't be any more doubters. Visca Barca!

xXKonan

l'esportiu (Catalan Paper) reckons Munir, Sergi Roberto, Arda Turan, Rafinha, and Adriano could start on Saturday.

Alik

This is why we needed to win vs Villarreal and/or Madrid.

:rofl1: We needed to win vs Villarreal and/or Madrid in order to be a able to afford a loss against the mighty Sociedad.

I know our record is horrible at Anoeta. But the way some people are going on about the Villarreal and Madrid match is as if those games were the lesser matches against the weak teams.

Both Villarreal and Madrid are much stronger than Sociedad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans