Lliga | Round 32: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

I think we should play with a strong team and continue the momentum after a great 2nd half vs Atletico.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
that's still not much of a difference if we lose in anoeta

That's still more than what we had last season.

We do NOT need to win the league by 10 points, 7 games left and we can loose 2 or draw 3 of them, with Anoeta being arguably the most difficult one left.

I wouldn't mind resting Messi to be honest, if it'll happen is another story entirely :)

Unlike most of the people here, I think we will easily crush Sociedad. We are several classes above them and their shere motivation, collective menthality and phanatism can't help them achieve miracles every year.

Besides, we learned from our defeats from them, they have nothing to surprise us with any more.

Just cold heads, calm hearts, concentration, nervs of steele, ruthless executions and little Messi magic - and they will fall apart.

Full throtle in first 30 minutes to score several times to paralise and shock them menthaly... and save energy untill the end.

NotInHere

That's still more than what we had last season.

We do NOT need to win the league by 10 points, 7 games left and we can loose 2 or draw 3 of them, with Anoeta being arguably the most difficult one left.

I wouldn't mind resting Messi to be honest, if it'll happen is another story entirely :)
true winning the league by how many points in the end wont really matter, but if we lose we might enter a bad spell you never know.

Is Messi really tired? He didn't do much in Madrid or against Atletico, did you see him running like a mad man?

Alik

It depends if the problem is mental or physical.

I think the team is mostly tired, so we should be rotating heavily now.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It is more like a 6,01 pts advantage over Atletico, and 7,01 pts advantage over Real, not 7 and 8.

Haha, where did you come up with that serghei ?

You can make it 6,00000000000000000000000000000001 if you want, doesn't change a thing, given that no decimals can be won, it's 7.

amircule

i91c_1231411los-ultimos-cuatro-entrenadores-del-barcelona-han-estrellado-anoeta-14600434763191460047813.jpg

Still have nightmares of that 3-2 game.

PhilS

I no longer try to figure out why Barca can't win at the Anoeta, some things are just not meant to be understood. But I accept it. Barca has one game every year that cannot be won, this is it. It takes a mighty fine team to have only one of these per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans