Lliga | Round 32: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardyboy

Must win game. The pressure would be enormous if we drop points here.

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Pique-0-0-Masch-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
Arda-0-0-0-0-0-Iniesta
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Munir-0-0-0
[/formation]

Last edited:

ManusXavi

Yes. This is a difficult game. Busi didn't play in the international break either, he doesn't need rest now. Sociedad have been playing well. Just beat Sevilla at the Pizjuan. Suarez is suspended as well, not playing Messi would be madness.

Ok. I will agree with you here.
I would be alarmed if Messi starts all the remaining La Liga games though. Bayern (If we meet them) are not exactly going to be kind to us while Messi is walking due to being overplayed.

FC B

The key is to rotate as much as to rest key players for the return leg against ATM.

In the circumstances a draw would make me pretty satisfied.

F

Flavia

I meant the copa game, suarez was suspended and messi was rested. We won 2-1.

It was the cdr. And they were demoralized by losing 6-0 in the camp nou 3 days earlier. Anoeta is a different place. Barça don't win there since 06/07. This is not a game for rotation, in order to not risk the league.

kollegah

lol there is no curse, just a complacency thing.

We can get easy a draw without messi and busi and that would be fine.

The Cl game is much more important, and we should fire from all cylinders at calderon.

F

Flavia

lol there is no curse, just a complacency thing.

We can get easy a draw without messi and busi and that would be fine.

The Cl game is much more important, and we should fire from all cylinders at calderon.

Who said anything about curse? Sociedad is playing well and this is not an easy game. The team struggle at anoeta for years, whatever is the reason. And Eusebio is doing a good job there.

And I don't think the CL is more important. Losing this liga after having such an advantage would be a disaster. Players can be rested vs gijon, valencia or granada.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
[formation=barca,6]
Claudio
0-0-Pique-0-Bartra-0-0
Adriano-0-0-0-0-0-Vermaelen
0-0-0-Sergi Roberto-0-0-0
0-0-Rakitic-0-Rafinha-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Arda
0-0-0-Munir-0-0-0
[/formation]

Sub in Ney for Leo and put Arda on RW at 65'
Samper for Rakitic at 75'

ebc_99

We should rest as much players as possible in this game, we have an advantage of 6 points so even a loss is not a disaster but getting knocked out on Wednesday will be. We have a bad record there anyway and it would be frustrating to put out a full team and still drop points. We need to get to the semi's and take it from there, I would rest Iniesta, Messi(not gonna happen), Dani, Masch and Raki. So a Busquets, Roberto, Arda midfield is not ideal but I think Raki and Iniesta need to sit this one out. Suarez gets a rest which is good, Neymar had one a few weeks ago so he should be fine and Messi should sit this one out too, I don't understand why he has too play every game, surely he knows that he needs a rest.

BigBarcaBoy

As strong as possible, munir for Suarez, maybe see how training goes. This don't worry about this game attitude is ridiculous, need to get back some rhythm and form

vlad

i also think barca should go strong on this one, if barca slips here, real and atletico win their matches, it will be just 3 points gap and 4 from real, it will be massive boost for them just before CL, and you dont want to give boost to atletico when you play them few days after, also to real, who need to think about comeback and if they close gap for 4 points, for them it will be amazing.

Hardy

The return at Calderon could be one of the most physical game we can play, also watch out for a possible extra time. I think Iniesta, Dani and Busi needs a rest, maybe also Rakitic.

jairzinho

Must win game. Lose here and the deficit will be cut to just 3 points. We can't afford to give both Athleti and Real any type of motivation for the league, seeing that both are gonna be out of Europe after this week. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans