Lliga | Round 32: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Man, Bayern fans, Madrid fans, Atleti fans, Arsenal fans, are ripping us on twitter.. That we are a finished, fluked a treble, Lucho is garbage, etc.. It sucks.

Just ignore those basura.

Yes we have been very bad lately and we look like a crumbling giant, however Bayern, Real Madrid and Arsenal fans in particular have no ground to ridicule us for.

Bayern: To hell with their superiority complex. They had a string of poor and meh games lately. They too have shown some cracks.

Real Madrid: Do I even need to say more? Even if they beat Wolfsburg on Tuesday they still have nothing to laugh at us for. What, just a freaky Clasico win? Nah.

Arsenal: hahahahahahahhahahahahahahha, it is Arsenal after all. The perennial 4th place contender. Laughing at us? hahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahha

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Man, Bayern fans, Madrid fans, Atleti fans, Arsenal fans, are ripping us on twitter.. That we are a finished, fluked a treble, Lucho is garbage, etc.. It sucks.

That's a joke. We have beaten all of those team on the way to CL glory recently. Only team who can say that against us is Bayern and we still have the last laugh with Messi's decimation from last year.

It's fatigue, guys. Between not having a forward who can make an impact off the bench, Rafinha's injury and Arda's indifferent start here, we are too reliant on the Gala XI and with how many games they have played this season, it's only natural that we will slow down here and there.

mazp

We're playing like a scrub team, though. Morale is down, team is tired, Atleti on Wed, Valencia next week won't be a walk in the park with how we are playing currently.

i_bleed_blaugrana

We're playing like a scrub team, though. Morale is down, team is tired, Atleti on Wed, Valencia next week won't be a walk in the park with how we are playing currently.

We really weren't bad in the 2nd half when the big boys stepped in. This just goes to show how important having Suarez is to the team tactically.

Neeraj

Really odd that the coach/team itself cannot see something so obvious - shoot from outside the box? Look at Iniesta- took 1 shot and took a fantastic save. Why would you not shoot after trying in vain for more than an hour? It's quite ridiculous...

Also, I've been repeating the same thing for so long now, but god damn we need someone who can run down the line on the RW...All alves will ever do is cut back and pass to the nearest Messi, it's a GIVEN (unless he puts in his classic crosses). When was the last time you can remember, anyone ever beat their man on the RW and ran down the line creating danger? Other teams use this every single time, and yet, we will run into the great wall of China but won't run down the line (because we have nobody who can do that, bar Messi, who for some reason is playing central again).

Think of the top teams, they all have wingers / full backs who can do this. Bayern have Robben Costa Ribery - absolutely deadly. Real have Marcelona, Ronaldo, Bale. PSG have Di Maria and heck even Maxwell has been playing darn well for them of late. Atleti -Carrasco, Juanfran, Greizman, Saul. This isn't something that's come up now, it has always been a problem but has been hidden by the fact that we have managed to win through other channels. Now that we are facing organised defences and MSN aren't able to penetrate the centre, this is making our games an eyesore to watch.

Also, what's up with no 1 touch passing? If you guys remember games from earlier on, quick one touch passing is what enabled us to break buses. Every single player takes his time on the ball, and then passes to the closes person. I don't get what has suddenly changed.

Lastly - Messi needs rest. He should have been rested today but Suarez was suspended so we couldn't do that. It's hard to see him getting a rest now, considering it's just a bunch of knockout games pretty much till the finish.

Last edited:

FCB16

Your remaining 6 games are against scrub teams, isnt it? Its over.

Cfog66XXEAEjafv.jpg

Yes 6 games and we need only 5 to win la liga
I hope the celebration will be against espagnol (2007 memories) :)

Morten

Cfog66XXEAEjafv.jpg

Yes 6 games and we need only 5 to win la liga
I hope the celebration will be against espagnol (2007 memories) :)

If anyone is going to steal the league, in case barca f ups, its going to be Atletico. Real Madrid have to many away matches, and Real just suck in away matches. No way Real beat all 4 away games remaining.

Two of Real's away games are against Getafe and Rayo, both of which are won before the match even begins, away or not.

Just ignore those basura.

Yes we have been very bad lately and we look like a crumbling giant, however Bayern, Real Madrid and Arsenal fans in particular have no ground to ridicule us for.

Bayern: To hell with their superiority complex. They had a string of poor and meh games lately. They too have shown some cracks.

Real Madrid: Do I even need to say more? Even if they beat Wolfsburg on Tuesday they still have nothing to laugh at us for. What, just a freaky Clasico win? Nah.

When you put it that way, maybe we can win the CL. We aren't that great right now but no one is :lol:

Last edited:

lovebarca

If anyone is going to steal the league, in case barca f ups, its going to be Atletico. Real Madrid have to many away matches, and Real just suck in away matches. No way Real beat all 4 away games remaining.

All of these games for all Barca, AM and RM will be like Finals because Relegation teams will be fighting hard to get atleast draw and other team for CL/Europa places.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
OMG yesterday's game was total deja vu of last years game - early goal from Sociadad and then parked bus and 0-1 defeat. This can only mean one thing - we are winning treble again:xavi:

barcafan161

Was so down I've only just decided to post..felt terrible after a the loss

We just couldn't find a way through...just hope this defeat doesn't carry over to Tuesday. Biggest game of the year so far.

Thank god Suarez is back

raskolnikov

We need to regroup this week. Get by Atletico and beat valencia. Of we not we are out of the cl and blow our lead completely then we need to go to riazor with no morale.
Team really needs to step it up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans