Lliga | Round 32: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I still don't understand how every GK performs well against us. It's like unreal. Every GK will turn into Neuer when they face Barca in La Liga, WTF???????????????????

Btw, we suck, giving away La Liga like this would be disrespectful...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
8 points dropped in our 3 last league games. We had such a big lead that pretty much everyone said it was over. Now it's 3 and 4 points with our team being dead tired and fatigued. I don't know anymore if we can hold on to this.

blaugrana1987

Shamful. It all started with Villareal. Lucho tool half of defense and instead of tsking 3pts we took 1. Some of you said we will wreck Real so no worries but bam 2 loses and we are FUCKED.

Vilarrubi

The teams we have to play are the typical "park the bus" teams at the bottom of the table.. if they are fighting to stay up too this could be hard.

HarryPotter

Banned
We need better players this summer. Why is Munir on the field. That guy isn't good. We need a better back up striker. Defense needs a revamp

BarçaBarça

I know it is details - but how is added time calculated?? Very poor performance and so frustrating to see Sociedad defend a victory from the 5th minute to full time.

F

Flavia

8 points dropped from 9 possible. Alarming. What a dip in form. Maybe the team peaked early, because the lack of freshness is obvious. Enrique also picked badly the starting 11. Arda and Rafinha were bad choices. Munir also disappeared after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans