Lliga | Round 32: Real Sociedad - FC Barcelona 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

People blaming arda for everything now, a lot of other players and the coach need to look at themselves

He's the current scapegoat. He's not playing well or giving anything for the team, either. Bigger problem, imo, is the insistence in playing thru the middle, not stretching the field. This was a big problem in the past, and it's back. Really boggles the mind.

MasChe

I'm liking Roberto at LB ,but what irks me is that he always passes to Ney and nothing happens, it's getting predictable. Cmon Sergi tear them on your own

jairzinho

Painful to watch so far. We seem to be bereft of any ideas to get in behind Sociedad. Having said that, the Bus they've parked is Mourinhoesque.

Kikan

why attack from the center all the time ? they will never score this way and for God's sake what happen to arda that used to run circles around players ! take him out because he needs new clutch and new breaks and some classes .

Guaporta

Sergi Roberto and Alves should play deeper and make those runs behind the defense. Iniesta or Messi will find them with a killer pass!

MasChe

Arda should be subbed for Iniesta, don't want to see us left with 10 men, and Arda getting yellow is becoming easiest thing to predict

Total-Football

when i was talking km everybody is having a go at me .. get real people .. this is not the 70's .. if you're not physically prepared at least to the same level of your oppenent talent is not the decisive factor anymore .. and the truth is that our physical form is bad these weeks .. i'm already preparing myself psychologically for wednesday

mazp

The team is done, I'm afraid. Peaked too early, playing more games has finally caught up too us. Don't expect much on Wed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans