Would you like to face Real in the (potential) CL semis?

Would you like to face Real in the (potential) CL semis?

• Yes

Votes: 43 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

bismp

First things first,but..

Today's match left a really bad taste in my mouth.I really want to play against RM again this season,not for revenge(as they really deserved the win,plus it is them who should seek revenge after the 0-4),but to set things right.

On the other hand,we may get our asses kicked again,so i would prefer it if we were knocked out by Bayern or PSG,than Real.

ALL THIS,ASSUMING WE BEAT ATLETICO

Last edited:

mateopol

If we go through ATM, then yes as I wouldn't stand El Clasico in UCL Final, loss in this fixture would be the worst moment in FC Barcelona history so better face them in semis to avoid possible loss in the Final.

serghei

I am a simple man ,I want us to beat the next opponent and then get the easiest possible opposition

That might just be Madrid. PSG and Bayern are around the same level. OK, maybe PSG is a little weaker, but it's still very close. I have no preference for the SF if we get past Atletico.

Alarcón

Real Madrid is nothing. We were hilariously dominant for the first hour and it was so obvious we switched off after that while RM gave it their all until the end. After all, we have an important game against Atlético in only 2 days, while Madrid are once again facing a shit opponent the day after. We would crush them away and at home.

Home of Barca Fans