Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

0576231001448054233_filepicker.jpg

This Saturday it's time for the biggest game in football: el clásico! As said, this Saturday at 20:30 local time Barça will take on eternal rivals Real Madrid.
Was pretty surprised to see that there wasn't a thread of this game yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the whole squad is available besides Adriano (injured :facepalm:)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If it was possible I would rest Messi and play the 11 from first Clasico.

Don't think it'll happen though, Lucho will probably align the gala team.

kollegah

If it was possible I would rest Messi and play the 11 from first Clasico.

Don't think it'll happen though, Lucho will probably align the gala team.

that would be an epic troll or better munir for suarez and arda for messi

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Will be very interesting to see how the form is after the NT break and that Villarreal disappointment. This Real Madrid side shouldn't be a problem at all if we are in the form we should be in at this point of the season. Anything else would be worrying, especially after pretty much everyone on here have been bashing Real Madrid all season because of how bad they are playing. If we don't beat them, I expect to see the biggest meltdown of the season. Don't disappoint me, Barcaforum. :cool:

Last edited:

vlad

not really excited about this el classico, last season 2nd el classico was epic, title deciding match, in this one i expect real madrid go hard because of result in first el classico and barca players with their heads on atletico in CL, 2:1.

mazp

Madrid fans seem way more up for it than Barca fans. They want revenge for the 4-0 and to end our streak.

F

Flavia

Ref is Hernández Hernández. It's a clasico, so it's imperative to win. It doesn't matter if the lliga is secured or not.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, if we lose this one and again at the Anoeta as usual, the league race is back on for full. It's a much more important game than people make it out to he. Then there's the more than 3 points thing too as it is a Clasico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans