Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikan

Madrid are motivated with an easy game after El clasico and they will come seeking blood after being humiliated 4:0 at bernabeau . Barca are too ahead in terms of points and winning or losing will not change much in terms of la liga .

Over all Madrid are more motivated , charged , but too emotional to be able to play with their heads . Barca on the other hand are under no pressure will do everything to frustrate Madrid .All Barca need the first goal to sink Madrid to oblivion .

Prediction : 2:0 for Barca

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Doesn't even feel like a clasico, never been this uninspired by the thought of a game with Madrid

I'm pretty inspired, the players want to win in the memory of Cruyff and deliver the final blow in the league, the mosaic for Cruyff will be beautiful and will also set the atmosphere, and knowing Real Madrid are out to get revenge will make it that much sweeter when we whoop their asses again :barcascarf:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Do you guys think our players would be sassy enough to try another cruijff penalty now?
It would be legendary given the circumstances but the scum will be expecting it for sure, it will be really difficult to pull off.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Don't think they will do it again any time soon :( I would just be happy if we can score a penalty :lol:

Blaugrana Man

Ran out of Guinness over an hour before kick off and now I'm too far gone to go out for more. I both hate and love Clasico days.

Trickykid

About to tuck in the kids here. With that out of the way, it's time for the SO to take a hike. Then I'll break out crackers and beer.

My nerve scale started on a solid 4/10 this morning. It's been steady at around 5 all day, but now approaching 6. As soon at the lineups are released, it'll probably kick into 7 or even 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans