Lliga | Round 31: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Costanza

Not like the players flew normal standard sitting..they have beds in some of the top tier seats. It won't be an issue.

I would agree with this from personal experience, I flew few times in business class where you have seats turn to full beds. I flew 14hrs and another time 16 hrs, had my 8-9 hours sleep and was fully energetic once I reached the destination. no jet lag

those players are pampered like kings and large companies CEOs. I'm sure they have less jet lag than me and you.

F

Flavia

Jetlag won't be due to not sleeping in the plane, but because they were adapted to another timezone. And that they had already to deal with this when going to South America.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Doesn't even feel like a clasico, never been this uninspired by the thought of a game with Madrid

Egert

Estonian Culé
Already have ordered my pizza for the game, will receive it 15min before the game and also my drinks are in cold waiting and ready :D Let's get the 3pts and the win against Real Madrid!!!

Do it for Cruyff :)
Visca el Barca!!! :barcascarf:

barcafan161

Already have ordered my pizza for the game, will receive it 15min before the game and also my drinks are in cold waiting and ready :D Let's get the 3pts and the win against Real Madrid!!!

Got my chinese all set to order for 19.30 ha

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I read somewhere that in the past whenever we were 10 points ahead of Real Madrid ahead of a Clasico game Real Madrid ended up winning that game?

Kohe321

Going to eat pizza here as well :)

I'm really looking forward to the game, but I'm not nervous yet. Wonder when the jitters will start kicking in, usually on clasico matchdays I'm feeling it more or less all day. I kind of enjoy feeling this calm before a game against RM. :D

Horatio

You're welcome
To everyone's surprise probably I won't be ordering pizza. I will be preparing shoarma however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans