2017 Africa Cup of Nations

khaled_a_d

That's interesting. I thought he was finished.

He was,Egypt is a sort of a comeback for him,before it he was a coach who get fired by club in UAE after few months. But with the federation had no money to bring the names they wanted Cuper was available at the right price back then.
The current team suits him, we have few talented players mostly wingers like Salah,he made them a team that plays with his ideas,well organized defensively with gr8 counter attacking and always finding someway to score. Egypt being always the most tactically sound team in Africa has helped him too. We are overachieving really under him and he brought us back
If he manages to lead us to go WC for 1st time since 1990,then his career will take huge boost,he will at least get many good offers in Asia or Africa.may be some European club will take a chance with him again.

He was greatly helped by his predecessor (Claudio Ranieri) though. The Italian came to a team that was massively underperforming and laid the foundation for their future successes. Valencia had a great style of play and also won CdR with him in charge.

I would say Ranieri made them good while Cuper made them gr8,Also Cuper done magnificent job with Mallorca. His 1st 5 years in Europe was amazing

khaled_a_d

44 Years old Elhadary had a MOTM performance during 120 minutes and afterwards saved last two penalties to lead us to the finals,Salah scored amazing goal but other than it was Burkina vs our CBs and ElHadary
ElNenny despite having an awful tournament but is truly missed in midfield

Total-Football

Congratulations .. thank god we didn't qualify for the semis , otherwise i would have missed barca atletico ( not because i would have watched, but i woulda been forced to Watch because i don't have beingsport at home anymore lol)

Alhadari is some keeper indeed.. Good luck in the final

khaled_a_d

Proud of the team,at the end best team won
Our team brought us back to the continental scene,I would care less about ACN if we are able to win our group in WC qualification which we are really favorites

khaled_a_d

btw,congratulation for Cameroon,they didn't call all those SOB who didn't want to be their and built a gr8 team with a gr8 story. Matip should be proud man,Liverpool is doing awful and he missed on winning ACN

Home of Barca Fans