2017 Africa Cup of Nations

DRUNKY

Have a friend who is Tunisian and we argued a lot about Abdennour. He used to say the guy was a good player, I said otherwise.

Today he admitted it. Abdennour is the dumbest defender I've ever seen. Yes, the dumbest.

I can't argue more, both him and Jeremy Mathieu are of the same metal, just hope that he picks his shit up for the rest of the cup.
Thankfully we are through to the quarter finals!

khaled_a_d

The champions Ivory Cost has just been eliminated from group stage by Morocco,
So far
1-Burkina Faso (1) vs Tunisia (2)
2-Senegal (1) vs Cameroon (2)
3-DR Congo (1) vs Group 4 runner up (either Egypt or Mali)
4-Group 4 winner (either Ghana or Egypt) vs Morocco (2)
Winner of Game 1 will play against winner of Game 4
Winner of Game 2 will play against winner of game 3
PS: Both Egypt and Ghana are hoping for 2nd place in their group :lol: to avoid that horrible stadium they have playing in. which is good reason tbf

khaled_a_d

Egypt has beaten Ghana to take the top of the group.
1-Burkina Faso (1) vs Tunisia (2)
2-Senegal (1) vs Cameroon (2)
3-DR Congo (1) vs Ghana (2)
4-Egypt (1) vs Morocco (2)
Winner of Game 1 will play against winner of Game 4
Winner of Game 2 will play against winner of game 3

Just fun fact,Egypt has failed to score against Morocco since 1986,there is like 60% if Egyptians who weren't born when it was scored,though last time we played them was 11 years ago.

Ghana and Egypt are playing on the worst pitch i have ever seen in a continental cup..

Yeah,we have been saying this since 1st game. Absolute horror

Ahmedd

[MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] Hey what do you think of today's game ? I live in France but I'm from Morrocco btw

khaled_a_d

[MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] Hey what do you think of today's game ? I live in France but I'm from Morrocco btw

Tough game for both sides,both have decent but not so good teams in terms of players and have good coaches who are maximizing their potential. Both coaches are also very defensive,dominant in aerial challenges so this could be very well a boring games for neutrals.

Morocco has historical advantages over us,we failed to win against you for 31 years though last time we played was 11 years ago,Egypt has gr8 history in ACN though and probably is the better team right though we have some injuries (our starting LB today is 20 years old player who is playing 1st official game with NT,playing in France 2nd division with Lens but have previous experience in both Cyprus and Belgium top division,gr8 potential but probably this game will be too much for him,Nenny is injured too,Ramadan is punished for improper act)

Will be one of those games that will be determined by little details,a mistake here or there,who is able to make the best of his chances,early goal etc. Won't be surprised if it ended with penalties after goalless boring draw

khaled_a_d

Ghana vs Cameroon in SF,8 trophies between those two powerhouses
Burkina Faso is waiting for winner between Egypt & Morocco,game in half hour

Ahmedd

Tough game for both sides,both have decent but not so good teams in terms of players and have good coaches who are maximizing their potential. Both coaches are also very defensive,dominant in aerial challenges so this could be very well a boring games for neutrals.

Morocco has historical advantages over us,we failed to win against you for 31 years though last time we played was 11 years ago,Egypt has gr8 history in ACN though and probably is the better team right though we have some injuries (our starting LB today is 20 years old player who is playing 1st official game with NT,playing in France 2nd division with Lens but have previous experience in both Cyprus and Belgium top division,gr8 potential but probably this game will be too much for him,Nenny is injured too,Ramadan is punished for improper act)

Will be one of those games that will be determined by little details,a mistake here or there,who is able to make the best of his chances,early goal etc. Won't be surprised if it ended with penalties after goalless boring draw

Yep, our teams are similar in a lot of ways. Hope this will be a good game, I have a lot of respect toward Egypt and what they have acomplished in ACN. Even if we lose i will still support Egypt.

khaled_a_d

Such undeserved win :lol:
My predictions was right though, except it was actually good game.31 years of waiting was enough

Capitan Puyol

I've seen that Egypt's manager is the mighty Hector Cuper - a true champion, who made Valencia great in 1999-2001 reaching two consecutive UCL finals (2000 and 2001) !:rockon:

El Flaco

I've seen that Egypt's manager is the mighty Hector Cuper - a true champion, who made Valencia great in 1999-2001 reaching two consecutive UCL finals (2000 and 2001) !:rockon:

He was greatly helped by his predecessor (Claudio Ranieri) though. The Italian came to a team that was massively underperforming and laid the foundation for their future successes. Valencia had a great style of play and also won CdR with him in charge.

Home of Barca Fans