Cruyff passed away

Adrian

Call me crazy, but I believe Cruyff is not only the most important man in the history of Barcelona, but in the history of football. The game we're watching today was shaped by his philosophy.

"If the 175,000 FC Barcelona members (or socios) queued up in an orderly line, night after night, to massage his tired feet, cook his dinner and tuck him into bed; if they carried his golf clubs round Montanyá’s hilly 18 holes; if they devoted 50 per cent of their annual salary to him… it still wouldn’t be near enough to repay the debt those who love this club owe Johan Cruyff."

dakt

I really didn't expect that...since I read somewhere that it's all going well for him about few months ago.
We all know how big is your name in this club. Thank you.

Rest in Peace Johan. Enjoy eternal peace and happiness.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I knew he had cancer, but last I heard he was getting better.....RIP Johan, you were the biggest sportsman my country has ever seen, and a true visionary.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
RIP to a true legend, not only a Barca legend but a footballing legend, thank you for everything Johan!

kobby

This is my first or maybe second comment ever. Even though I've been reading this forum for maybe 4 years now. Absolutely gutted.

"In my teams, the goalie is the first attacker, and the striker the first defender."
"There is only one ball, so you need to have it."
"Playing football is very simple, but playing simple football is the hardest thing there is."
RIP Hendrik Johannes Cruyff.

El Flaco

fnXNdbx.gif

The Swede later said it was the highlight of his career as he was the first one to be subjected to this.

What a genius move from Johan to come up with this.

Last edited:

ricknattery

RIP Johan. The most influential man in football history, a legend as player and coach. My prayers are with his family

Home of Barca Fans