Cruyff passed away

El Flaco

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry::cry::cry:

My condolences to his family, he will be remembered forever.

Rest in Peace Johan!

El Flaco

Guys, I strongly recommend you to watch this documentary of this legend.
One of the best that has been made about him.

[youtube]/watch?v=CrJgXU1jxbo[/youtube]

jairzinho

R.I.P LEGEND. A monument of him should be erected outside the stadium, if there isn't one already. Sad news. At least it's the end of his suffering.

Devils

Thank you for believing. Without your vision, the wonderful dream we live today would not have been possible.

cruyff+guardiola+barca+barcablog+fcbarcelona+barcelona+barca+blog+fcb+news+%C3%87++cruyff+guardiola+barca+barcablog+fcbarcelona+barcelona+barca+blog+fcb+news+%C3%87.jpg

Thank you for everything Johan.

RIP

Sorin

I don't think i've teared up over the passing away of a football figure until now. Now i can't hold the tears back. I fell in love with Barcelona from the days of the dream team. All those guys and especially the leader, Johan Cruyff and his style of play, hold a special place in my heart.

Fuck man!!!!

tumblr_mt8e8ilH4m1sa23guo1_500.gif

Interlop

What a sad day. Thank you Johan for everything. For making Barca the reason I love football.
l5zrzbc.jpg

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
A genius, mad man, visionary, world class player, world class coach. Influenced the game in Europe more than anyone else and Barca would not be the dominant force it is today without King Johan.

RIP Mr. Cruyff

Home of Barca Fans