What makes culers the MADDEST?

navidjaan

What makes Barça fans the MADDEST? :banghead: Help me find out by participating in these polls on Twitter!

Round of 32 today, round of 16 tomorrow, quarter-finals Friday, semis Saturday, final Sunday.

The polls for Round of 32 are found in tweets below this tweet:

[tw]712621885322878976[/tw]

Feel free to discuss further in this thread :)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What in the world is a referee like Mallenco doing in that poll? He's pretty much always nice against us. Some even call him pro-Barca.

Gonzalez Gonzalez on the other hand....:angry:

Anyway, Higuain, Penaldo and the Rat Tail will go far. :puke:

Last edited:

xXKonan

Mathieu is the new punching bag.

It could be Douglas as well but He doesn't play enough to be one. Mathieu even the littlest mistakes he makes he faces the wrath of Butt hurt Cules everywhere. :lol:

Even when he has a great solid game he still gets shit from a decent portion of the fanbase.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Feel bad for Mathieu. If we don't end up winning all 3 trophies, he'll be made a massive scapegoat. Give that man a raise, Barto, he might need a lot of smokes in a few months :mathieu::bartomeu:

gasgas

I think I may have a clue.
Thia hatred stems right from his purchase.
Barca fans'd been yearning for years to get that top notch CB.
We dreamt of thiago silvas, boatengs, hummels, benatias of that time.
We wated a world class CB , of good age to partner pique.
What did we get? A 48 year old CB who smokes, is just decent and unable to usurp any of our two CBs.
Even I was furious of his purchase. May be some fans are still mad about that

xXKonan

Well Lucho was the one that wanted him the most.

He's been a solid purchase regardless of his age. But I do think we should have gotten a good young Potential WC CB earlier on. but it's what it is I guess and we are looking for one this summer as Bartra really isn't good enough to be first choice here.

Home of Barca Fans