What makes culers the MADDEST?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The new generation of fans know little about him. Specifically on Twitter. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Most fans my age don't know shit about the club's history. For a lot of them Barça came into existence after Ronaldinho came here.

xXKonan

You will be surprised on how many people haven't have the slightest idea who Franco is.

It's different in Europe obviously, but here in the states Most people here don't really have a clue who Franco is little less than his involvement in Football in Spain. and honestly it doesn't surprise me some Cules don't know who Franco was some really didn't start supporting the club until the Dinho years or 2009.

gasgas

You will be surprised on how many people haven't have the slightest idea who Franco is.

It's different in Europe obviously, but here in the states Most people here don't really have a clue who Franco is little less than his involvement in Football in Spain. and honestly it doesn't surprise me some Cules don't know who Franco was some really didn't start supporting the club until the Dinho years or 2009.

It's not our fault that we are young or not as old as you are :pep:

Catalan Fan

Barca are my adopted club from around 2010.... but in my limited experience I'd moan about the lack of atmosphere in the stadium and on a side note the Metro (yes it's maddening).

There's no direct route from Placa de Catalunya/ Gracia to Camp Nou, you have to change trains... pisses me off.Unless you walk up Gracia to Diagonal which is a 20 min walk...

Alik

Barca are my adopted club from around 2010.... but in my limited experience I'd moan about the lack of atmosphere in the stadium and on a side note the Metro (yes it's maddening).

There's no direct route from Placa de Catalunya/ Gracia to Camp Nou, you have to change trains... pisses me off.Unless you walk up Gracia to Diagonal which is a 20 min walk...

You can take the green line from Plaça Catalunya to Les Corts or Maria Cristina, and then you don't need to change trains.

Galning

Green line from Fontana (Gracia) as well. You can get from both destinations directly to Camp Nou, both with the green line. Switching to the blue line however is so much nicer because it takes like half the time to get there, but saying there's no direct route isn't true.

ManusXavi

I'm guessing that 'Ignoring La Masia' will win overall even though Franco should.
Edit: Then again some people might see the final and be like "Who the heck is Franco?" > Google search > ah I see :angry: > 'votes Franco'

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] and [MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION], I stand corrected.

Looks a quite a distance though, around 9 stops.

Home of Barca Fans